Bad blood work- need help

evolvd

Hi Bros,

I need some advice from you guys regarding my blood work. I basically have been on cycle for 8 months or so now. I bridged 2 12 week cycles with some prop and now im ready to come off. I have been feeling a bit flat and my sex drive has been all over the place, so i did my blood work to confirm what i had already thought.

FSH <1 (normal range 1-10)
LH <1 (normal range 1-10)
Progesterone 14.2 (normal range 1.2-4.8)
Prolactin 329 (normal 45-375)
Total test 26.1nmol/L (normal 9.5-35.0)
SHBG 6nmol/L (normal 13-71)
Free test 987pmol/L (normal 225-725)
Oestradiol 117pmol/L (normal 50-150)

I obviously have complete suppression in LH and FSH and i have been using 500iu Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) e3d for almost the whole time.

Progesterone is obviously high because of me using tren. I do have access to cabaser, i have never used it before though.

I'm really worried about coming off completely right now, seeing that im so suppressed and have such high prog. Do i just come off, go through the crash and get through it, or do i stay on and get my levels closer to where they should be first by increasing the dosage of HCG, using some cabaser and whatever else you guys suggest?

I'm using 150mg of test prop and it is enough to keep my gains and strength. libido is ok too.

I obviously dont want to crash and burn if i can avoid it.

Last edited:
Up the hcg and jump on IGF-1 and maybe the S4. I'd wait to run a post cycle therapy (pct) till youv'e got the progesterone down and the Igf working. blast the HCg to get the size back on your boys. Then run a full post cycle therapy (pct). Your going to have to pay the pipper. I'd to a liver cleans and a colon cleans with your Pct it will help clean you out and recover faster

Wow that is a really surprising report that your LH is in the dumps even though you have been on HCG 500iu e3d!!!

Does anyone want to explain why you think the HCG is not keeping his LH levels up?

Does anyone want to explain why you think the HCG is not keeping his LH levels up?

Im wondering how this is possible as well. Thats very strange. I'll go as far as suspecting the HCG to be bogus.

Do the boys appear to be normal size? Slightly smaller? Much smaller?

I get the Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) from the drug store, my doc prescribes it to me, there is now way it's bunk.

I am kinda baffled as well on how my LH and FSH can be so supressed. I have had 2 tests done in the last 3 months and they both were the same- LH and FSH was undetectable.

I am not new to aas, and i know my way around most situations, but apart from increasing the dose of the HCG, or maybe switching to clomid, i don't know where to go with this.

DPR- you suggested IGF-1, why do you think that would help ?

let me ask you, when you started an 8 month cycle(especially with tren) did you plan on coming off and recovering completely? you might need to stay on or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) your way through it. you for sure need to use some pramipexole or caber to get you progesterone and prolactin levels normal. i guarantee you that they are the reason you are having problems with your sex drive. next time make sure to use either of them the whole time to keep those levels in check before they become a problem.

let me ask you, when you started an 8 month cycle(especially with tren) did you plan on coming off and recovering completely? you might need to stay on or testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) your way through it. you for sure need to use some pramipexole or caber to get you progesterone and prolactin levels normal. i guarantee you that they are the reason you are having problems with your sex drive. next time make sure to use either of them the whole time to keep those levels in check before they become a problem.

The first 12 weeks was test and Eq only, then i birdged with prop. I then used prop and tren for the next part. I did plan to come off at the end of Jan, did my blood and now here we are.

Im just about to start the cabaser next week when it arrives, and i agree that it's definately why my sex drive has been all over the place (i'm going through stages when i just dont want anything to do with sex for a week or 2 then it comes back all of a sudden).

I guess the prog should be controlled easily with the cabaser. But what do i do about the LH and FSH? If i come off the test now, i'll crash real hard. I want to come off asap so i can recover and get back on asap.

Has anyone ever had supression of LH and FSH before?

Hey bro's,

I finally got hcg/clomid/cabaser/nolva in. Can you tell me how to dose and put this together?

I'm still taking 125mg sus 2 x weekly, to get me by, and i want to get my prog/prolactin in check before i come off all together.

I am taking 750iu HCG 3 x week atm, should i continue that and include the cabaser? What dosage for the cabaser?

I guess the plan is to use the 2, hopefully get the prog in check, once the blood work shows that, then do a post cycle therapy (pct) with clomid/nolva to get my LH and FSH back.

Ive never used cabaser, is there anything that i shouldnt use it with ?

Back