Bad idea?

h8nzpd

Im wanting to transfer 10 vials of enth into a 100ml aftershave bottle is it a bad idea.. What do i have to do to not damage it? Well this be safe to use if i clean the bottle out properly & put the stuff in?
I dont want to get sick not after infections!
Is there a safe way this can be done?
I heard non sterilegear can be fixed by puttin in the oven is this true or just rubbish?
Sorry for all these questions i just dont have much options.. Hope someone can help me out i would be very happy!
Cheers

I think if you flush it out with alcohol a few times and let it dry out in a sterile enviroment...you should be good to go.

Im wanting to transfer 10 vials of enth into a 100ml aftershave bottle is it a bad idea.. What do i have to do to not damage it? Well this be safe to use if i clean the bottle out properly & put the stuff in?
I dont want to get sick not after infections!
Is there a safe way this can be done?
I heard non sterilegear can be fixed by puttin in the oven is this true or just rubbish?
Sorry for all these questions i just dont have much options.. Hope someone can help me out i would be very happy!
Cheers

:scratchhe What is the reason, if you mind me asking?

If it's for transfer, i guess you could do it. I would be sure to re-filter once finished and put into a proper vial.

Bad idea for sure. if you need to transfer it somewhere get a mylar heat sealable bag. Make sure you sterile filter it back into a sealed sterile vial.

Sorbent systems or Uline sell them

Sorry for the late reply i am just curious because ill be in a different country in a few months time & im wanting to mail back some stuff...
Where i live is almost impossible to get stuff its available but the prices are like 300-400 for one 10ml vial of enth
Dbols are like $4 each sorta thing..
Im only wanting to send stuff back for personal use until i go on holiday next.. I need some farout ideas
We have the hardest customs in the world

I know Aussies do what they gotta do, to get the juice though. If U wanta Play, U gotta Pay!! I guess???

Back