baking tren

@

@dam

i just finished making tren a for the first time.....
i now have 3 sterile bottles of filtered tren waiting to be baked.....
once i have the bottles vented w/ 22g pinz and the oven properly heated to 275.....how long should i keep them in?

if any of that is wrong/out of order let me know....
thanks

vent with a 25g pin.

preheat oven to 275f then bake for one full hour. make sure to calibrate oven. also put the vials on a cookie sheet or something simlilar and place on one of the lower racks.

This has no effect on the vile or stopper. Seems as if the stopper would melt or burn.

What about the hormone like test-e or EQ or tren for that matter the heat does not break down the ester?

what cosmetic changes will i see after baking it?
i haven't baked it yet, but it's a little darker than the pics i've seen from the instruction page

you notice any difference in injection pain between the lighter and darker tren?

papabear said:
If you filter it and has BA in it, you dont really even have to bake.
Prove it. On that note i didnt bake my current batch of test/deca and Ive gotten two big time psuedo-infections. I dont know whats happened but Im barely able to fight this shit off anymore, might be time to see the doc...and bake my damn gear.

papabear said:
If you filter it and has BA in it, you dont really even have to bake.

and may i ask what part the ba has to play in this? dont tell me it sterilizes the solution. because it dont. if heat sterization is a waste of time then why do big pharm companys practice heat sterization methods? I'll te'll you why because all bacteria is not trapped by the filter. some of it passes thru the filter due to its small size. ever hear of endotoxins? BA is totally useless against gram negative bacteria anyway. its a preservative, inhibits microbial growth. sure there are some strains of bacteria that ba kills but the list is very short in comparison with the total amount out there which can play havock on your system.

if you choose not to use heat sterization mehtods thats fine but tell someone that sterile filtration and ba will yield a bacteria free solution. that is far from the truth.

perhaps you should study up on ba and its applications.

looking forward to your response. :D

Right!!! That why I’m getting a RAD-2000 F/8 200mm Fully Automatic UV Irradiation System. This baby has two processing lines with both 12 and 8 inch wafers. Its UV irradiation chamber if nitrogen filled to exclude oxygen that inhibits UV. Just a quick set up and trip through on no more worries mates!

Then you do not need to heat sterilize….

The Analyst said:
Right!!! That why I’m getting a RAD-2000 F/8 200mm Fully Automatic UV Irradiation System. This baby has two processing lines with both 12 and 8 inch wafers. Its UV irradiation chamber if nitrogen filled to exclude oxygen that inhibits UV. Just a quick set up and trip through on no more worries mates!

Then you do not need to heat sterilize….
The oven sounds easier, plus it cooks a mean roast beef.

Back