Tren at micro dose added to a c***se

SO now for the update. I feel just as good as when I started, I really wonder what is causing such a reaction. I just feel like I could linebacker a speeding car then eat the car and the passengers for protein and extra iron. Like I said before that my WO change on a regular basis so it is too hard to throw up numbers. My endurance still seems to be improving. I think if I really pushed myself and gave myself proper rests I could do 12-16 sets on a single exercise. I am tempted to to a regular 5 day split 2 weeks in a row just to see what improves, but for now I'm going to train the way I usually do. Keep in mind guys that I came up with this idea but by no means am I trying to get others to do it, I'm just sharing knowledge. So I don't know if I mentioned that my pumps last a long time and have extra vascularity especially in areas where there is no fat. I take Bull-Nox PWO but nothing else to produce extra pumps. Maybe it's my body shape or just the way I WO but even on leg/shoulder day I get alot of my blood flow through my shoulders, chest, and neck which when working shoulders in the merrier I have the look of a veiny pitbull having my neck and traps all swole up and veined out LOL. I'd say it looks fierce but probably not the look most are going for LOL. I have defiantly had a noticeable strength gain in certain exercises because even though my routines are very meshed and complicated, I do repeat plenty of exercises within a week to see a very good strength increase. I wont call it amazing stregnth gains yet but it feels like this cocktail first maxes out your endurance to 12+ sets then starts adding pure strength to your reps. I log most stuff on my phone and it was stolen so I'm guessing that most of my mid power exercises incline bench up 10lbs, barbell rowes up 20, lateral raises up 5-10, lat pulldown up 3o, I lost my wraps so for some exercises my weak azz grip is letting me down lol. It is very interesting how this cocktail is working in a progression, I mean I did 6-8 set in most exersizes so I was no 1 push wonder, but this cocktail felt that 12-16 sets needed to be increases first. Now it's working on the mid strength muscles and yah my strength is not going through the roof but the feeling that you can just keep cranking weight without much fatigue is fanominal.

So far my body is still responding to this new HRT and in unpredictable but positive ways. The pitbull neck and traps make me look like a monster in the gym but it's a bit extreme and hope it does not keep growing. I have naturally very big traps, def not one of those BB that have big arms and chest with a pencil neck and pin head, but not sure why so much of my pump always goes to those areas. If it gets any more grained out I will scare off all the girls in yoga pants:( You have to imagine a guy 6'4 with 34" shoulders that are growing from the ear lobe down to the edge of the trap. I liked my big traps before but when its all pumped and veined out for hours it looks too much like a beast. I need more growth and pump in my arms and back please Roids.

It is a cycle as far as it's anabolic rating goes. Your own math pits the anabolic rating"""""" "325mg I'm injecting a cocktail with an anabolic rating totaling 85,000 vs 20,000 from 200mg Test!!!"""" That math means your crews is physiologically equivalent to 850mg test. It isnt necessarily only the number of milligrams as you know.

I can use hallicinagenic tryptamines as an example. One may need "x" milligrams of substance A to see hallucinations. Another tryptamine, substance Z, may only need micrograms to cause hallucinationations.. If someone takes only 1 milligram of substance A and 2 micrograms of substance Z They will hallucinate. It's a trip just as sure as your cocktail is a cycle.

Using anabolic rating as alcohol proof you have a mixed drink compared to a beer. Is 3 mixed drinks really different than 5 beers? If the potency is 4.25x then 3 mixed drinks is a 12 pack.

I do think you are onto something. The lower volume for effectiveness is great. Why take a gram of AAS to go through hydrolosis when you can take 400? Labs will help tell the tale. Experienced members could run a version and see how it stacks up.

But even to counter myaelf mathematical equations and qualifications do not always equal reality. Just because the anabolicbrating is like 825mg test does not mean it will have that effect.

This isn't really a cycle / blast or a crews. It is an experiment.
Which I love!!!!

Ive heard of people c***sing year round on 200mg of test and 800, even a gram, of deca and then their blasts just included adding an oral. I think one of the guys who said he ran 800 was a mod on this site 3-4 years ago. And the both pushed bloodwork the first guy made a big deal outta making sure the new source he was starting was legit just deca instead of being cut with test. But yea 1 guy said 800 and a guy replied i do the same but a gram and they said it was fine with their bloods
Edit- i dont know how long they both did it and if they still do though or if they ran into problems years later idk, but it sounded like they been doing it a while

Last edited:
Mycelium u cant compare alcohol or drugs to steriods. Alcohol regardless of if its hard or beer its just alcohol it acts exactly the same on the body where as test and deca and eq and tren are completely diff. One raises ur testosterone blood levels others dont some affect estrogen others done some shut down one thing where as another affects another... If u do a gram of test your test levels on a blood test will be in the tens of thousands where as when u do 200 mg of test and a gram of deca ur test levels will show aroud 1200 (everybody is diff on the exact level) comparing test to deca or any other is apples to oranges

Op, now that you added tren and your cutting have you thought of adding clen to the mix, the anti catabolic agents are all there and itll def be a good way to shed those extra pounds. Also, wjats your diet? Are u carb cycling or are you just calorie counting?

Last edited:
It is a cycle as far as it's anabolic rating goes. Your own math pits the anabolic rating"""""" "325mg I'm injecting a cocktail with an anabolic rating totaling 85,000 vs 20,000 from 200mg Test!!!"""" That math means your crews is physiologically equivalent to 850mg test. It isnt necessarily only the number of milligrams as you know.

I can use hallicinagenic tryptamines as an example. One may need "x" milligrams of substance A to see hallucinations. Another tryptamine, substance Z, may only need micrograms to cause hallucinationations.. If someone takes only 1 milligram of substance A and 2 micrograms of substance Z They will hallucinate. It's a trip just as sure as your cocktail is a cycle.

Using anabolic rating as alcohol proof you have a mixed drink compared to a beer. Is 3 mixed drinks really different than 5 beers? If the potency is 4.25x then 3 mixed drinks is a 12 pack.

I do think you are onto something. The lower volume for effectiveness is great. Why take a gram of AAS to go through hydrolosis when you can take 400? Labs will help tell the tale. Experienced members could run a version and see how it stacks up.

But even to counter myaelf mathematical equations and qualifications do not always equal reality. Just because the anabolicbrating is like 825mg test does not mean it will have that effect.

This isn't really a cycle / blast or a crews. It is an experiment.
Which I love!!!!

OK I'm tired of arguing that THIS IS NOT A CYCLE!!! If that's what you guys want to talk about I'll just stop wasting my time posting on here. Plain and simple if this cocktail can be injected for a long if not unending period of time without major imbalance to secondary hormones IT IS A CRUZE! And as far as having a Sr member try this out, I am extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I have learned from the best and just because I have 5 posts here is only because I chose a forum that had a large database of info and the majority of the members are lets say getting things figured out. I don't mind deleting this info and taking it somewhere else. If you can stop all the bickering I can give you an update.....

OK I'm tired of arguing that THIS IS NOT A CYCLE!!! If that's what you guys want to talk about I'll just stop wasting my time posting on here. Plain and simple if this cocktail can be injected for a long if not unending period of time without major imbalance to secondary hormones IT IS A CRUZE! And as far as having a Sr member try this out, I am extremely knowledgeable and experienced. I have learned from the best and just because I have 5 posts here is only because I chose a forum that had a large database of info and the majority of the members are lets say getting things figured out. I don't mind deleting this info and taking it somewhere else. If you can stop all the bickering I can give you an update.....
hang in there brother, the gentlemen are just trying to help out. How about that update?

What say ye?

Mycelium u cant compare alcohol or drugs to steriods. Alcohol regardless of if its hard or beer its just alcohol it acts exactly the same on the body where as test and deca and eq and tren are completely diff. One raises ur testosterone blood levels others dont some affect estrogen others done some shut down one thing where as another affects another... If u do a gram of test your test levels on a blood test will be in the tens of thousands where as when u do 200 mg of test and a gram of deca ur test levels will show aroud 1200 (everybody is diff on the exact level) comparing test to deca or any other is apples to oranges

Op, now that you added tren and your cutting have you thought of adding clen to the mix, the anti catabolic agents are all there and itll def be a good way to shed those extra pounds. Also, wjats your diet? Are u carb cycling or are you just calorie counting?

Steroids are a drug.

drug

dr***601;***609;/

noun

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced into the body.

Cool. I'm not having a semantics fight over the use of cycle/crews. I'm just here for the information.

If thats suppose to be ur response to say that comparing alcohol to steriods u r confused... Your response to my post has nothing to do with anything... I didnt say steroids arnt a drug, i didnt say anything that even requires u to point that definition out .. Meth and steroids are not the same thing, weed and steroids are not the same thing, alcohol and steroids are not the same thing... Next your going to say "they are illegal without a prescription and thats evidence that they are the same thing. Just cause they have a "physiological effect on the body" doesnt mean they are the same... I dont mean to start name calling but i cant think of anyway for u to validate ur definition to the topic. If u can do it for a long time without any dramatic damage to the system then it is a c***se, if you cant do it long term and be fine its a blast. Like how would you even define a c***se anyways? Keeping normal range test levels? Then u can add TWO grams of deca and its a c***se, or would you say its something you can do for a extended time without serious consequence? Cause u can do 200mg of test and still have issues, or do u base it on anabolic rating, which directly doesnt mean much but increase gains and whats the issue with that? Im pretty sure the reason most us trt is to have a higher anabolic rating then we had before. So as op said you already said it so drop it n if u dont like it dont read the thread
Steroids are a drug.

drug

dr***601;***609;/

noun

a medicine or other substance which has a physiological effect when ingested or otherwise introduced int

Last edited:
Like if you can get blast results while having c***se risks then why complain?
Op if u are up for it, could you pm me or post the links to the threads ypu are talking about thats similair to this?

Last edited:
Haha alcohol is a drug also.

"Mycelium u cant compare alcohol or drugs to steriods"

They are all drugs. Don't cherry pick alcohol. As I compared the potency and effects on the organism my comparison stands.

I'm also done with "crews" as I said. Start another thread and we can all get together and agree on a definition as prescribed TRT crews is different than many UGL crews.

Questions and Answers

AS LONG AS THE CYCLE/CRUZE DEBATE IS PUT TO REST I don't get why anyone WANTS to think this is a cycle, It is obviously a cruze experiment that so far is going awesome.
To start off I want to answer some of your questions
1 I am naturally large framed an I am mostly a mesomorph that leans towards some endomorph tendencies in some areas. So at 6'4 280 I have to eat a ton of protein to maintain mass. I would say my natural weight is 215 so I have 40lbs of muscle to maintain on top of my natural muscle mass and my goal is to get to 285 cut and steady by the end of the year but hopefully end of summer. At 255 I had the pinch pull test [I know its not accurate]done and I was 9.5-10% BF but I think I was a bit more. I don't strive to get to 6% with see through skin. I like the look of Arnold in movies so I have a six pack but its not rippled like a cobblestone road. So 10-12% plus 25 fat out of 280 whatever that is, is my BF now.

2 My diet: My diet is my take on carb cycling. Most of you guys are around 200lbs or under. and really don't know how much protein you need to eat as just maintenance and even chicken breasts have cals. JFYI Solid white tuna is the most protein packed food with very little cals. Before BB I absolutely hated tuna fish. The smell, taste, texture was disgusting. I'm sure you all know that real food protein is way better than supplement protein and tuna is hands down the most protein packed, low cal, cheap, meat you can eat so at age 22 I forced myself to eat tuna all the time and now I still don't care for it but it's acceptable. So my diet is variations of this: Breakfast; 1 cup oatmeal with 40gr protein powder mixed in lil milk and 8 raw eggs [yes I know cooked is more nutritious but I have a hectic life and it takes 1 minute while my oatmeal cooks to drink 8 eggs] snack: P butter and banana sw low carb bread and 1 pint 1% milk [over a day I drink over half a gallon of 1% milk a day. I would drink skim except there are tons of studies that 1% is better for weight loss, I don't have all the info in front of me but the lil fat combined with a hormone or chem in the milk makes your body start to burn it's own fat] Lunch is usually 2 cans of tuna w soy sauce, and some f***t and veggies. PWO snack is lowfat yogurt with pro powder mixed in. Post WO snack is a full nalgene pro shake in 1% milk totaling 70gr protein and metamucil. Dinner is chicken breasts and california mix veggies[5 lb bag of frozen broccoli cauliflower and carrots for 4$ BB dream] I take meds before bed on a kinda empty stomach then I eat a P butter banana sandwich low carb bread with pint of milk.

3 I want to put in some type of motabolism hyperdrive but this is a new thing to me. I could always cut off extra weight with my diet easily but times have changed.
I have looked into ECA, Clen, Yohimbine, T3 and T4, IM L-carnatine. I have PTSD and for some reason it has gotten worse in the last 2 years so I'm a bit cautious on what to use as a hyper metabo agent. Clen is a staple in plenty of ppls game but I have also had friends that tried it and said the sides were just intolerable. I will have to research it again to see if I think I can handle it. I started doing T3 100mcg and T4 200mcg until I got BW back from a few months ago and my T3 was above norm, T4 above norm, and T3 conversion above norm. So I didn't want to mess up a naturally good thing so I stopped after just over 1 week. I was told to stay away from yohimbine from other guys with PTSD saying it just put them so on edge and worried about everything. I really want to start IM L-carnatine for a few reasons; it forces glucose and fatty acids into the mitochondria of muscle cells, it increases number of androgen receptors in muscle cells, increases the metabolism of fat storage by turning fat cells into brown fat cells uses the increased fatty acid in the blood for extreme increase in energy. I just have not heard a bad thing about IM L-carnatine. The downside is that my source had a 50% off sale and I spent every penny I had on around 120 viles lol. Then my 1000$ note 8 cellphone got stolen so I had to buy a cheap backup while it's being replaced. Long story short I spent all my money on gear then had a sh1t ton of unexpected expenses. So unless I sell some gear I'm broke for a long time.

4 I think someone asked about recent BW so prior to my Test 200mg c***se [about 2 months ago] my numbers were TT 860 [250-850] FT 280 [10-120] estro low norm, progesterone low norm, LH high norm, FSH norm, T3 high,T4 high, T3 conversion high, GH 8.1[<=7.6] SBHG very low [I take a supp that raises FT and lowers SBHG but this number was too low. SBHG is not some useless molecule that gobbles up your FT it is needed in many ways]

I will do a progress update soon but I'm out of time and tired of typing

Like if you can get blast results while having c***se risks then why complain?
Op if u are up for it, could you pm me or post the links to the threads ypu are talking about thats similair to this?

My acct wont PM yet but I am glad see that someone here relizes the fundamental diff between a blast and a cruze

Now for the update:
I figured out why I was getting these grotesque pitbull looking pumps lol. I was given some IGF1 to try, I have tried REAL IGF1 back in the day when GH was first becoming common on the black market and it's insane what the good stuff does to you. It had spaced my mind because I have been exposed to so much IGF1 that was fake, weak as in 30% of the real effect, or degraded by bad storage and handling. I never gave it much thought but just from all the bunk sh1t, but the good news is I found a source for REAL IGF1 the bad news is my cocktail was not the source of my insane pumps at least not the main factor. The excitement is still strong which honestly is worth anything right now since my life is so stressful. I have only weighed myself 2 times 1 time when I first pinned this cocktail and today which was another pin day I have been on this for 2 weeks. I have lost a few lbs but at my size it can just be water or a portion of the loss being water loss. I will wait till I hit 270 to really analyze how much fat I have lost. Keep in mind that with my slight strength increase and extreme strength endurance I may be gaining muscle at the same speed I'm losing fat. My body comp looks a decent amount better. I still have decent amount of fat on my stomach but I had gained fat around my chest and lat area and it's not completely gone but the the amount of pump around my chest, shoulders, traps are really solidifying the extra fat in that area if that makes sense. It just doesn't look droopy at all it looks just normal but not cut up. My slight strength increase is across all muscles. Every exercise has increased in weight over these 2 weeks not like on a cycle or an oral kick but deff noticeable. 1 thing that stinks is my hunger has increased and my appetite has decreased so I am needing to eat more food but I don't want to choke down 2 cans of tuna. I am super stoked as far as the body, energy, strength changes in just 2 weeks, when you think about how much my body has changed in 2 weeks it's really amazing especially off of just 325mg of androgens. I am really thinking that I got the correct dose of each compound for them to compliment each other. I have added 50mg and 100mg of deca to a Test cruze and nothing remotely as impactfull came from that.

1 thing I have yet to talk about is side effects. I was sure that 100mg of Tren would hit me in a few ways. I really don't get horrible tren sides, mostly over aggression and a pessimistic attitude but also mild tren cough that I use an inhaler for and low cardio. I have not seen a single side effect! No bad skin, no rise in BP, no sweats, sleep issues, no loss in labido [still have not used caber or prami. At the risk of sounding stupid I can say that this cocktail is so well tolerated it feels like I'm just increasing natural chemicals in the body that help with working out. The only thing that has popped up recently is once in a while I get light headed, but I have changed a few medications so it may have nothing to do with the cocktail. Yesterday the 28th was my birthday and I don't really celebrate much but I did go out with a few friends and had some drinks. I used to drink a decent amount but now it's like 2 times a year. I didn't tie one on but with my low tolerance I got pretty buzzed and had a good time. Drinking and AAS use don't mix but drinking while on this HRT cruze was a disaster!!!lol My whole body felt like I was run over by a tank and they backed over me a few times just to make their point. I wasn't really hung over I just felt sooo sore and tired. I will not be doing that again.
Till next time

If thats suppose to be ur response to say that comparing alcohol to steriods u r confused...

So if i can take cocaine everyday for a long time without any dramatic damage to my system...im not a drug addict ? Or whats the logic you're trying to peddle here ?
I don't see your point, i do see myceliums point though.

The point is if you take a sledgehammer fucking dose of anabolics & androgens, and keep your system jammed all the time during your "break" between cycles that it is ok because:

I said so
I did the math
I named it a "micro" dose
I've got an IFBB pro buddy

Screw 70 years of knowledge and hard learned lessons, I'm going to invent something new that nobody has ever thought of (ever), and be ridiculously stubborn when folks tell me I'm wrong.

Never mind the fact that my anabolic rating is 7x normal and androgenic 6x normal when "off", and I need to double and triple my dose when "on" to see any effect any more, and my metabolic markers go to shit, and I'm dead around 50 years old. It's all good!

So if i can take cocaine everyday for a long time without any dramatic damage to my system...im not a drug addict ? Or whats the logic you're trying to peddle here ?
I don't see your point, i do see myceliums point though.
This is laughable!!!! You can't compare seriously addictive and known dangerous narcotics to steroids. Otherwise everyone on this board is a strung out junkie loser. If I found a f***t that increased my Test 4X naturally and I ate that f***t my whole life would I be on a blast, c***se, or just an awesome diet? lololol

The point is if you take a sledgehammer fucking dose of anabolics & androgens, and keep your system jammed all the time during your "break" between cycles that it is ok because:

I said so
I did the math
I named it a "micro" dose
I've got an IFBB pro buddy

Screw 70 years of knowledge and hard learned lessons, I'm going to invent something new that nobody has ever thought of (ever), and be ridiculously stubborn when folks tell me I'm wrong.

Never mind the fact that my anabolic rating is 7x normal and androgenic 6x normal when "off", and I need to double and triple my dose when "on" to see any effect any more, and my metabolic markers go to shit, and I'm dead around 50 years old. It's all good!
Why are you arguing this? Do you just have low self esteem and want to bring others down? I'm not trying to sell anyone on this routine, in fact the opposite, even though initially I have had surprising results ESPECIALLY in the mood and excitement area does not mean that this will continue to incrementally increase in effect. I also know the dangers of Tren and am skeptical that after say 2 months none of my base markers will be unaffected. None the less it is a novel idea worth experimenting and if you can just stop trolling my posts others may find some new knowledge from this experiment.

###### slow your roll Haus########

Last edited by a moderator:
Dude I am really tired of arguing with you THIS IS A CRUZE now go somewhere else if you just want to argue and keep saying the same thing. Seriously, no one else thinks this is a cycle anymore than the guy prescribed Test-C 300mg/Aromasin 12.5mg/HCG 500iu/T3 100mcg/ T4 200mcg. And I have come across a few guys that have Dynabol [nandro-C] prescribed along with their TRT so just stop. But if I cut away all your nomenclature BS, I do agree if it can't be run for around 3 months or more without messing up lipids, liver enzymes, BP and most of all vascular flexibility than it can't really be used in place of just Test. But Just like the example above if there needs to be 1 or 2 added ancillaries to make it work than it may still be the Powerhouse cruze that I think it is. I had BW back in Nov 2017 and was far away from any cycle and this is still my first cruze even though I decided to revolutionize it. I will have full BW done in 2-3 months prior to my next cycle. Along the way I will have small tests though. My town has a central medical database so I can't go to the hospital or wherever to get BW without my doc being able to see it. Which even if it was all norm would draw suspicion as to why I didn't go see him and then he might look at me and order a hormone test. But I was looking at an expensive but handy home testing device that does BP, BG, Hematacrit, I think simple lipids and more.

what he is telling you is the doses involved do not = a cruze

EveryONE take a chill pill. No need for hostility.

You aren't breaking any new ground here. Low dose short cycles for big gains are a very real thing and much easier to tweak. when it's on it's on. there are too many clowns here running high dose cycles and just putting on water and taking it off.

You not getting flamed here. We prefected low dose short ester cycles here back in the early 2000's. I will bump up some old threads.

100-250 total mg per week is a cruzing dose.

Last edited:
what he is telling you it the doses involved do not = a cruze

you not getting flamed here. we profected low dose short ester cycles here back in the early 2000's I will bump up some old threads.

100-250 total mg per wek is a cruzing dose.

OK obviously you are some kind of pioneer in AAS use. GIVE ME THE DEFINITION OF A CYCLE.....THEN GIVE ME THE DEFINITION OF A CRUZE???
I CAN'T WAIT

Back