baking with no pin in vial

tight

hey guys, i just baked up my batch of test enanthat. however i didn't have a pin in a vial when i baked them. is this bad?

i didnt have a pin? where did the pressure go? Your vial should have blown up. At what temp and for how long did you heat?

the vial wont blow up. pressure prollyt escaped around the seal. it may leak if you lay it on the side.

Yeah, the vial is probably leaky at this point.

I always poke a hold in the vial ever so often when heating...I had a needle melt on me before and I also noticed the rubber seal would not close up like it should if I left the pin in the entire time while heating.

tex where you been baby? i sho am lonely. all tested up and no one to play wit. graphy wont speak to me anymore. he's being hard to get. i still pull out the pics from that night though and just remeber the good times.

TxLonghorn said:
I had a needle melt on me before and I also noticed the rubber seal would not close up like it should if I left the pin in the entire time while heating.

The hole created by the pin closes up much better if you remove the pin right away while everything is still really hot.

xtinct said:
The hole created by the pin closes up much better if you remove the pin right away while everything is still really hot.

dont use over a 25g pin as well.

what up big guy?

Back