balkan pharmaceuticals

methan said:
Nobody can get the license to produce and offer some full line of licensed Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) , maybe some dumbass will believe it, especially for boldenone, tabs dbol 50mg, stano 50mg etc. they have the license to manufacture some compounds like a testo enanthate, propionate, sustanon etc and other products are made in the backdoor.

EXACTLY!

hammer2500 said:
Retabolil:

Good to see your spending some more time on this site bro.

I`m tired of MrX and Tony Roberts at EF... both are small chicks pretending to be gurus, in fact both are small punks playing with their keyboards.. :) LOL

What is most important for to realize is that originally the judge was going to give him 2 years but after an unspecified submission by the defense, the sentence was dropped to 4 months (probably only have to serve 2). That can only mean he cooperated with the authorities to get such a significantly reduced sentence.

Last edited:
Retabolil2 said:
I`m tired of MrX and Tony Roberts at EF... both are small chicks pretending to be gurus, in fact both are small punks playing with their keyboards.. :) LOL

That is why I moved over here too.

Retabolil2 said:
AMEN! Elite is a joke these days.

methan said:
I think that you will not see Mr X for the long time.

Brian Wanstein, aka Mr. X of
Genxxl and owner of A. Labs is going to jail on 30 July. Check the
article. "

http://www.independent.ie/national-...old-steroids-illegally-worldwide-1042017.html
I have a hard time believing this is the owner of gen. Considering they process close to 5000 orders a month, i'm sure he'd need more than $15,000 in inventory. I'm sure a source the size of gen has to net well into the millions. Ret will know more about the horsepower some of these suppliers have. I remember back when Satch went scammer he'd sent a couple e-mails that disclosed financial figures, needless to say; they were monster numbers.

PARKER27 said:
I have a hard time believing this is the owner of gen. Considering they process close to 5000 orders a month, i'm sure he'd need more than $15,000 in inventory. I'm sure a source the size of gen has to net well into the millions. Ret will know more about the horsepower some of these suppliers have. I remember back when Satch went scammer he'd sent a couple e-mails that disclosed financial figures, needless to say; they were monster numbers.

Well in fact Brian is a true owner of GenXXL. Alin would be next I guess. Mark, BD co-owner passed alot of info about these two to DEA before he commited suicide. These guys are resposinble for BD collapse..

Retabolil2 said:
Well in fact Brian is a true owner of GenXXL. Alin would be next I guess. Mark, BD co-owner passed alot of info about these two to DEA before he commited suicide. These guys are resposinble for BD collapse..

well it can be, but if he ratted about this two has he also about his partner?

Retabolil2 said:
That's too bad. I've actually heard some horrible shit about Gen, however, It's what it is. How hard was the co-founder of BD going down, to commit suicide; you'd have to have no other option.

Retabolil2 said:
Ret, can you clear your PM's THANKS!

PARKER27 said:
That's too bad. I've actually heard some horrible shit about Gen, however, It's what it is. How hard was the co-founder of BD going down, to commit suicide; you'd have to have no other option.

have you heard of depression? its the common side effect of all drugs :rolleyes2

Help me out old wise one. "going down" That implies; what sort of legal trouble.

However, explain why one would suffer from depression considering they'd used drugs. Please enlighten me. This should be intresting.......

winny said:
well it can be, but if he ratted about this two has he also about his partner?
No, I dont think so.. He was blaming Alin and Brian for ruining BD so gave as much info as he could to DEA about those two guys. Anyways his partner is out of the biz now while Brian and Alin were still operating. I believe Alin is next...

Well RET, what you say is the "official version". the real story is different and its better held non-public. I think what is important is the quality of the products and not the producers background. I have seen BD analisis, recently made on 12.2006 lots, that turned out great. I will test the 02.2007 producted lots, of Boldabol and will post over here. Just to see if the quality of the ones flowing around is good or not.

winny said:
Well RET, what you say is the "official version". the real story is different and its better held non-public. I think what is important is the quality of the products and not the producers background. I have seen BD analisis, recently made on 12.2006 lots, that turned out great. I will test the 02.2007 producted lots, of Boldabol and will post over here. Just to see if the quality of the ones flowing around is good or not.

I wouldnt call it "official version". There are two sides of the story. One is written by Anthony Roberts who never spoke to any of the BD co-owners and wrote up his shitty article under Alin`s supervision. According to BD founder Alin made fake "power of attorney" and has stolen BD facilities. When all the mess started Brian who owed $500k to the BD decided thats its good time to scam. he never paid those money. I spoke to a guy in MD who had this poer of attorney, his sister is in Romania and he said Alin threatened him to do this. This power of attorney expired long time ago but if you can make "human grade" gear in Romania trust me you can make up fake dosuments as well plus everyone knows, Alin`s father was in government and has pretty good connections, thats why Alin is still not in jail I guess..
I wouldnt listen to anything Alin`s say so there is no other side of the story to me... I know BD founder for ages and mark was a nice guy too. They built the most famous brand in the world. What did Alin? Destroyed everything.. He has been so jealous..
I`m not sure what BD items are around these days... orals must be ok, they never made them in Europe. oils... I`d stay away from BD oils unless I know the supplier very well...

Retabolil2 said:
I wouldnt call it "official version". There are two sides of the story. One is written by Anthony Roberts who never spoke to any of the BD co-owners and wrote up his shitty article under Alin`s supervision. According to BD founder Alin made fake "power of attorney" and has stolen BD facilities. When all the mess started Brian who owed $500k to the BD decided thats its good time to scam. he never paid those money. I spoke to a guy in MD who had this poer of attorney, his sister is in Romania and he said Alin threatened him to do this. This power of attorney expired long time ago but if you can make "human grade" gear in Romania trust me you can make up fake dosuments as well plus everyone knows, Alin`s father was in government and has pretty good connections, thats why Alin is still not in jail I guess..
I wouldnt listen to anything Alin`s say so there is no other side of the story to me... I know BD founder for ages and mark was a nice guy too. They built the most famous brand in the world. What did Alin? Destroyed everything.. He has been so jealous..
I`m not sure what BD items are around these days... orals must be ok, they never made them in Europe. oils... I`d stay away from BD oils unless I know the supplier very well...
Dirty little monkeys. That's too bad.... BD was built with the bare hands and years of hard work of the founders, along with all the other cliche adjectives. To have someone do something as simple as fraudulating a document, which in return destroyed an empire; makes me fuckin' sick!!

Back