Genesis test prop & tren ace real or fake.. Help plz

Anti-catabolic

I got this stuff from a well trusted source ( A pharmacy that most of the bodybuilders at my gym get from )
They have 100% legit gear, but if u want stuff like Tren and Test prop...they will acquire them for u from a reliable source, and they swear that its definitely legit.

now I know Genesis stopped years back, but I have read on the internet that some genesis gear going around these days are actually g2g.

Thank you for ur replies

View attachment 564100
View attachment 564101
View attachment 564102

some additional info...I also bought Genesis clen about a month ago and it worked well.. i got headaches, heart palpitations etc...

yes, you got some UG stuff. That doesnt mean they dont contain actual gear tho... Some genesis fakes are stil g2g, just probably a little bit underdosed, otherwise good.

I just need to know if this stuff is g2g man

You'll have to try it. If you said the "legit genesis" UG stopped making them years ago and you have one that was made last year, it's UG stuff with the Genesis logo/name or maybe someone took over their stuff. Still the way to know is to try it. Start with the prop

Im on my 5th pin of prop and tren.. I should start seeing results by next week ?
nutrition training and sleep is all in check

give it a few days... Prop hits me at 100mg ED in about a week and Tren... A week too... Well this Tren I got from a lab started fucking me up since day 3

good for u man ! must be nice to see change real quick...

I can only do EOD.. I want to keep the tren higher. what doses do u suggest ? also with the possibility of them being under dosed as mentioned above

good for u man ! must be nice to see change real quick...

I can only do EOD.. I want to keep the tren higher. what doses do u suggest ? also with the possibility of them being under dosed as mentioned above

By kicked my ass I meant sides. I couldn't sleep properly the first three pins when I did EOD... Switched to ED and sides are much less.changes in body I start seeing at around middle of week 1-2... That's cuz I'm fairly lean. Strength increase though the first week. The dose is completely dependent on how one reacts to it... And surely it's quality/dose. I could tolerate 750mg Tren a week from my old source... I suspect it was underdosed but results said otherwise; so it could be that I'm just one of those people who takes that dose and handles it pretty well. But this new stuff... No way in hell im gonna tolerate 750 a week. I'd probably do 500 this time around on my bulk. Also depends on BF, diet and cycle history.

I weigh 200 pounds, 187 cms, around 13% body fat. This is my 3rd cycle
1st cycle was just Test Enan 500 a week
2nd was Test 500 enan, Deca nandro 300, and dianabol 40mgs ed

this is my first time on tren and im looking to cut on this cycle... hoping to drop down to a digit of bodyfat%
I want to try and preserve as much muscle as I can and maybe even add a little. My dossing plan is
Week 1-10 50mg Prop EOD
Week 1-8 100mg Tren EOD
Im also doing clen 2 weeks on 2 weeks off

My utmost fear is if this stuff is bunk.. then il just look fit during summer instead of big and lean : (

Last edited:
Do 200mg Tren A total a week. And stay with the Prop. Remember 200mg Tren is like 1000mg test which is enough to maintain and preserve muscle. Your biggest determining factor on all this would be your diet. 200mg Tren IMO will suffice... IF the stuff is G2G. I'm experienced with Tren, call me crazy but I never have a serious cycle without it and I'm getting away with 350mg a week and I'm seeing small growth on a Keto Diet. Save that 400-500mg doses for a bulk. Do something like 200-250 mg Tren A and 150mg prop a week. How "big" and "lean" you will look at the end will depend on how much muscle mass you're holding as opposed to water and how the diet is structured. Get some KETOTIFEN and you won't have to cycle the clen. Remember to only use the clen when your get low enough in body fat and you're struggling to lose that last 1-2% body fat. Clen should be your last resort.

there is a UGL currently around called genasis. i wouldnt use them
I dont understand why do many ppl but gear and then come here to ask if its real. do your research before giving there hacks your money

if you got real test prop and tren ace and u started pinning it you will know by the end of the week if its real or not!

Back