balkan pharmacueticals good? bad?

kevboy

Well I got a couple of bottles of test e. from Balkan Pharmacueticals just trying to get some info of them?? PLease respond if you know THANKS!!!

i did the same....am sending some to a lab for test....will let you know. So far (after two months of checking of three sites) i have yet to receive a PM saying yay, nay or go to hell....have used it in conjuction with my scrip test e.....not experienced enough to know....

whiteowl said:
i did the same....am sending some to a lab for test....will let you know. So far (after two months of checking of three sites) i have yet to receive a PM saying yay, nay or go to hell....have used it in conjuction with my scrip test e.....not experienced enough to know....

I’m just curious how much money does it cost to get your steroids tested at a lab? Mike

hay guys

just heard back from lab...they " no longer perform analysis on any controlled substances"....located in Salt Lake City....back to square one....anyone have idea of reputable service?

whiteowl

i know of one source that carries them and they (in my experiance) carry good products. was thinking of ordering some myself.

funbos: are you one of those people that puts a needle in a pepsi can and tries to take pepsi to court. if so let me know how that turns out for ya

Makes you wonder what the true story is about BP, and BD. I have heard that BP is owned by I am a Moron , and those labels look strangely similar to BD.

Last edited by a moderator:
i just got 5 ent and 4 cyp bp ent from BANNED and cyp from iMORON both packages had the same hand writing from the sender ,like a girls hand writing , ive heard nothing but good on bp the bottles look real nice, real pro. from the picture we cant see if the lid seal was poped

Last edited by a moderator:
Does any one know a good source to get any thing from thats real

I had a bunch of 10 mg dbols from BP they are pink and they have the BP stamped on them, I havn't tried them but my buddies have and they are garbage..

Back