ball in my nipple

Swolehead1

Im here for the gangbang
I have a little ball in my nipple, and it kinda hurts when i push it. I have heard from other people that take gear have had this before. WTF is it?

Thats definantly gyno. Take some anti-e's see if it reduces. Not to scare you but if the fatty tissue builds up from the gland under your aerola, only way to get rid of it is through surgery and unfortuantly its cosmetic so insurance doesnt cover. What cycle were you running?

Start Nolvadex at 40mg ED till the pain subsides then 20mg ED for the rest of your cycle. Any gyno that I had got durring a cycle has subsided and left no trace a little while after im off cycle.

Popichulo said:
No reason to have to get it from a source if it was legal to buy at GNC!

Well, the source would probably be cheaper.

Why the hell start a cycle without having nolva on hand? Starting the very same cycle of enanth at 500 mg/Week in a month or two. . and I have stocked nolva like I was a leprechaun and it was me lucky charms. Always keep nolva on hand man! what the hell have you posted on those 1000+ posts of yours? :D

lionhead said:
Why the hell start a cycle without having nolva on hand? Starting the very same cycle of enanth at 500 mg/Week in a month or two. . and I have stocked nolva like I was a leprechaun and it was me lucky charms. Always keep nolva on hand man! what the hell have you posted on those 1000+ posts of yours? :D

please dont tell me im being educated from the guy who weighs 165lbs and did a cutting Winstrol (winny) cycle!

Thanks for the info guys, my source dosent offer it atm. I wouldnt be able to take it anyways because i get drug tested. What else besides roids could cause gyno?

A drug test would not be a problem bro, Drugtests check for specifics not a broad panel of all the drugs in the world, why in the hell would they drug test a man to see if he was taking Breast Cancer Meds? Exactley they wouldnt. Go get some Nolvadex bro and use it.

OH and lionhead not all people need Nolvadex I for one dont get gyno from test the only gyno I have ever got was from Deca/Tren and thats directley caused by progesterone /sp so Nolvadex wouldnt help me anyways. BUT I must say I do have some on hand anyways JUST INCASE!

Back