Baseball player wanting advice

bsking

I'm a 25 year old pro baseball player, here are my stats:
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 228 lbs
BF %: 13%
Squat max: 315 lbs for 10 reps

I'm a pitcher, therefore I don't do much upper body work, so I won't post my stats on that. I would like to do my first cycle this off-season because I see my career coming to an end soon due to other goals and dreams if I don't make it to the big leagues soon. I do have my pre-med degree, so therefore I am relatively educated in the area of endocrinology.
Being around the game for this amount of time I have seen many guys using winstrol, and they often get injured. I would simply like to do a Test cycle, but also need to be able to pass a drug screening in May. I just want some experienced users input. I know this is risky, and I know may of you will say that, but I'm really just looking for info. I might wait until a safer time to cycle.

Test only at 250mg twice a week.
Wait until after May to get your drug test out of the way. If you will be subject to random tests during the season...you will likely get caught

Are they actually testing the minors for steroids? I doubt it, that would be way too expensive.

Oh yeah, guys get caught all the time. But, those are the guys using during the season that are just plain stupid.
Patrrickn, do you think test prop now for 8 weeks would get me caught in May? I have a buddy doing it now either way.

I guess if you're an athlete you have no choice but to either take orals only and ruin your body, or pin EOD.

Make sure you have good post cycle therapy (pct) or you'll lose all your gains and your test levels will drop tremendously.

Make sure you have good post cycle therapy (pct) or you'll lose all your gains and your test levels will drop tremendously.

Will do! I'm pretty educated on all of this, I just don't know about the drug tests. It's hard to put an exact number on the detection time.

Back