Baseball Season Is Coming!

sleepywizard

PaTriot
Who do you think will win the world series this year? i have to stick with my hated yankees, but im worried about there pitching.

SOmeone from the American League for sure . . . . .that Nat'l league is just sad at this point. ChiSox did a good job of keeping quality and with Earthworm Jim on the squad they could be poised to make a run again

My Bosox are extremely deep in pitching. Still have Manny and Ortiz as the best 1-2 punch in the league. Coco Crisp might prove to be a very able replacement for Johnny Damon in the leadoff position.

Yankees fan here. But I think the White Sox repeat.

They kept their core of players, plus they added Jim Thome.

Re-signing Konerko was the best thing they could have done, and Ozzie Guillen is a crazy genius.

YanksWS96 said:
Yankees fan here. But I think the White Sox repeat.

They kept their core of players, plus they added Jim Thome.

Re-signing Konerko was the best thing they could have done, and Ozzie Guillen is a crazy genius.

Yanks pitching is old and there is NO way in hell they'll last all season healthy. No offense but FUCK the Yankees

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Yanks pitching is old and there is NO way in hell they'll last all season healthy. No offense but FUCK the Yankees
As long as you're not a Red Sox fan, s'all good.

And yeah, I'm getting sick of Georgie Porgie spending money on guys over who had ONE good season - Jaret Wright, Carl Pavano, etc.

YanksWS96 said:
As long as you're not a Red Sox fan, s'all good.

And yeah, I'm getting sick of Georgie Porgie spending money on guys over who had ONE good season - Jaret Wright, Carl Pavano, etc.

Nope . . .not a Sox fan so we are all goo. One good season = big conctract from the Yankees. How do you think Johnny is going to fit in?

Who is Mike Jones? said:
How do you think Johnny is going to fit in?

Short porch in right field. Better leadoff hitter than Jeter or Cano. If Johnny gets on base, the guys will drive him home.

We should watch out for the Jays though, not the Red Sox. Blue Jays have a nasty team this year.

YanksWS96 said:
Hell no. Especially without Sean Casey. Dave Williams? C'mon... :insane2:

Ding Ding Ding . . We have a winner.

Jays do have a nasty team and if memory serves they made a late run last year and if their pitching stays solid they got a REAL good chance to hold their own

Back