Baseball Season Is Coming!

joltan said:
I just seen on sportscenter the cubs catcher decked i think a.j. pierjinski in the face, that made my day.

Good cause that guy is a dick. I feel bad for the Giants having that asshole in the clubhouse

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Good cause that guy is a dick. I feel bad for the Giants having that asshole in the clubhouse

The dick and asshole comments should refer to Barry Bonds. (Bigger asshole than Pierzynski, IMO).

I hate Bonds. Unless you are from the Bay Area, you should not give a fuck about Barry Bonds.

STERIOD MUNCHER

YanksWS96 said:
The dick and asshole comments should refer to Barry Bonds. (Bigger asshole than Pierzynski, IMO).

I hate Bonds. Unless you are from the Bay Area, you should not give a fuck about Barry Bonds.

STERIOD MUNCHER

That's a given

Yep...Odalis Perez will turn around your whole season rather quickly. (he's actually a decent pitcher...)

joltan said:
word, better not to rush them the way the team is playing now.

Tigers got the Twins number PEGGED! Liriano pitches a good game Friday but no run support. Radke get fucking NAILED Saturday and we'll be lucky to escape with a win Sunday with Santana on the mound.

Rumor has it Twins are after SOriano. I give this trade about a 10% chance of happening. Too much $, too big a name, not the Twins style of winning (Twins typically go with lunch pail, minor league type guys and focus on winning as a team) They have got to get it together because even if they make wild card they won't go far if they struggle against Detroit at home.

Who is Mike Jones? said:
Tigers got the Twins number PEGGED! Liriano pitches a good game Friday but no run support. Radke get fucking NAILED Saturday and we'll be lucky to escape with a win Sunday with Santana on the mound.

Rumor has it Twins are after SOriano. I give this trade about a 10% chance of happening. Too much $, too big a name, not the Twins style of winning (Twins typically go with lunch pail, minor league type guys and focus on winning as a team) They have got to get it together because even if they make wild card they won't go far if they struggle against Detroit at home.

Your 90% chance proved right. The Twins would never part with their prized pitching prospect Matt Garza and Nats GM Bowden wouldn't give Soriano up unless he was part of the trade. A lot of teams that should have done something (ie Angels, Twins, White Sox) didn't, but I guess history shows blockbuster trades near the deadline don't usually succeed.

taxingted said:
Your 90% chance proved right. The Twins would never part with their prized pitching prospect Matt Garza and Nats GM Bowden wouldn't give Soriano up unless he was part of the trade. A lot of teams that should have done something (ie Angels, Twins, White Sox) didn't, but I guess history shows blockbuster trades near the deadline don't usually succeed.

I think the deals the Yankess pulled off will earn them the wildcard spot. Too bad I hate the fucking Yankees. In the long run they are going to need Garza much more than Soriano's bat for a season or two.

Who is Mike Jones? said:
I think the deals the Yankess pulled off will earn them the wildcard spot. Too bad I hate the fucking Yankees. In the long run they are going to need Garza much more than Soriano's bat for a season or two.

Yah I don't know what the Phillies were thinking. They could have gotten better prospects for Lidle alone, but it was a salary dump, plain and simple. If the Yankees get back Sheffield soon and he decides to play first base, their batting lineup is going to be unbelievable. With Varitek now out for a while it doesn't look good for Boston, which is fine, Boston fans are very annoying and the faster the team craps out the faster they'll go away.

Back