Bayer/Schering Primobolan Dosing

theslice

I'm currently about to start a new 20 week cycle using Primobolan. I'm 100% confident that it is the real deal, texture of the oli,****no package talk.****

I have enough to run 600mg/ week for the next 20 weeks but ****no sourcing talk*****.*****No price talk***** so I want to make sure i'm not wasting money but also want to get the most out of the next 20 weeks as I can. I hear people saying anything over 600mg/ week is money down the drain, others are saying 400mg/ week is adequate whilst others are saying 1g per week minimum. I am really struggling to understand why such a variance of opinion.

My Cycle looks like this so far

Weeks 1 to 20 - 600mg Primo
Weeks 1 to 5 - 60mg Tbol
Weeks 14 to 20 - 50mg Winstrol

I am on medically prescribed TRT running 1000mg of Nibedo every 6 weeks so I wont be adding any any extra test as i'm not wanting to screw with the protocol

I'd welcome any opinions or criticism of my cycle and would love to hear experience from others.

I don't mean to be rude but i'm only really interested in hearing from those who have run or know those who have run REAL primobolan. Im not convinced that pharma grade and UGL primo can offer a like for like comparison

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, we obviously have a different interpretation of "sourcing", "package" and "price" talk.the man and clearly been on here for a long time so i'll be more careful in future. My weight is 80kg, 5'10 and 33 years old. To be honest I was really interested in hearing about other peoples experience with pharma grade primo but I get that my stats could have been helpful for critiquing my cycle.

I do think its very condescending of you to refer me to the "cycling for beginners thread" as nothing here relates to any of my questions. I can only assume you are making a completely incorrect assumption that I haven't bothered doing much research and dont know the basics. I have been researching and reading as much as I can on this literally for years. Do not assume that because I do not make many posts or reply to many threads that I am not well read. I do not post much as most information I could want is generally available with a bit of research and I do not reply to many, if any, threads as there are people on here like yourself who have much more knowledge and experience than I have. I stand by my post as a legitimate starter for a conversation on a topic that is rarely discussed. Whilst there are lots of examples of people using primo there is not many posts on this forum or any others of people using the real deal, which is why I made the post to hopefully invoke a discussion. Don't get me wrong, I see that there any hundreds of people who jump into a cycle or several cycles but don't bother to read up on the basics, must be a headache for any administrator of a forum so I do appreciate that you are looking out for people but I am not one of those people, I want to read as much as I possibly can and learn as much from others experiences.

I haven't ran pharma primo and I'm thinking from the responses thus far not many here have. Mg for mg primo is expensive and pharma grade even more so. If I'm not running tren I'm running primo enth.

I won't name the lab I'm using as it's probably not allowed if it's not a board sponsor .I get slow gains at 6-800 Mg per week with 700 mg just per week. After a month my hair falling out. But it's easy on my lipids and bp where ffdn isn't.

I'd look info splitting your trt dose in half and pin twice months same time frame. Would make for more stable levels.
Primo is weaker compound and 600 mg per week min 1gram max. Being pharma grade you might get awesome gains with 600
Hope this helps

Come to think of it I don't know who the board sponsors are now as they change

Last edited:
OK, we obviously have a different interpretation of "sourcing", "package" and "price" talk.the man and clearly been on here for a long time so i'll be more careful in future. .
your definition does not matter one bit here. its the board rules so read them well.

OK, we obviously have a different interpretation of "sourcing", "package" and "price" talk.the man and clearly been on here for a long time so i'll be more careful in future. My weight is 80kg, 5'10 and 33 years old. To be honest I was really interested in hearing about other peoples experience with pharma grade primo but I get that my stats could have been helpful for critiquing my cycle.

I do think its very condescending of you to refer me to the "cycling for beginners thread" as nothing here relates to any of my questions. I can only assume you are making a completely incorrect assumption that I haven't bothered doing much research and dont know the basics. I have been researching and reading as much as I can on this literally for years. Do not assume that because I do not make many posts or reply to many threads that I am not well read. I do not post much as most information I could want is generally available with a bit of research and I do not reply to many, if any, threads as there are people on here like yourself who have much more knowledge and experience than I have. I stand by my post as a legitimate starter for a conversation on a topic that is rarely discussed. Whilst there are lots of examples of people using primo there is not many posts on this forum or any others of people using the real deal, which is why I made the post to hopefully invoke a discussion. Don't get me wrong, I see that there any hundreds of people who jump into a cycle or several cycles but don't bother to read up on the basics, must be a headache for any administrator of a forum so I do appreciate that you are looking out for people but I am not one of those people, I want to read as much as I possibly can and learn as much from others experiences.
condescending of us to give you advice to start reading the beginners thread because you obviously know nothing about aas? not a good attitude to have rookie.

Back