BBE.COM (PSL) Impression ??

P.S.L.

Hello Ladies and Gents

How's your impression on bodybuildingexpertise.com BLOG ??

We're really curious and await your opinions and suggestions !!

It grows every day and we gather the best authors and contents there every day !!

It's still changing , shaping and progressing - But without your valuable and honest feedback it'll be difficult for us to carry on as efficient as we'd like....

So if you get the time for us ... Visit and contribute in our section here at OLOGY:

BodyBuilding Expertise-Blog

Maybe it's not wise for OUR sake to keep you outta SCREEEN ... but keep your priorities more like "SUMMER" related till it's ON !! (My honest&humble suggestion)

I forgot you guys had cool tips on getting ready for contests and things like that on your web site. Im going to read those when I get done working out :). I enjoy your guys threads on here to about the cool cycles and stuff. I just realized that you had your own thread section here a few days ago when I saw the blood work in trade for gear posts. I like the threads a lot maybe more people would visit them if you posted links to them in the steroid section when there are new ones. I don't think people are aware you guys have your own section. Well I wasn't at least for a while.

The title of your thread must be at least 25 characters long.

good reads, but spelling mistakes... gotta get someone to proof read, quick example

I know your reading and saying, great another plug, another supplier trying to convince me that their products are better.

you're = you are
your = possession

.................................................. .

good reads, but spelling mistakes... gotta get someone to proof read, quick example

you're = you are
your = possession

Never should have happened!

The article you are assuredly referring to, was never suppposoed to be posted as an article at BBE. You see, that article was originally just a post. I often correct spelling & grammer erros in regular posts, but not always, especially when I am dead tired and have been awake for over 48 hours straight, like I was when I typed that. Anyway, before iI know it, someone had copy & pasted that post onto BBE and made it an article! I NEVER would have posted that at BBE in that kind of condition. I have well over 100 articles posted all over the net and all of them maintain impeccable spelling and grammer. Posting a article in that form makes me look like a fucking dumb-ass, as if I approved it when I did NOT!

In addition to the spelling & grammer mistakes, the spacing between many of the words got all messed up when it was copy & pasted onto BBE. There are about 100 words all bunched together. The article looks fucking TERRIBLE!

I am going to ask for it to be removed until I correct it.

Last edited:
On a more posituve note, BBE itself has just gotten off the ground...it will continue to a grow with new content being added regularly. I look forward to reading the contributions of those who will be writing for BBE.

I forgot you guys had cool tips on getting ready for contests and things like that on your web site. Im going to read those when I get done working out :). I enjoy your guys threads on here to about the cool cycles and stuff. I just realized that you had your own thread section here a few days ago when I saw the blood work in trade for gear posts. I like the threads a lot maybe more people would visit them if you posted links to them in the steroid section when there are new ones. I don't think people are aware you guys have your own section. Well I wasn't at least for a while.

Great and smart one ...

We're aware of this issue - just to busy to let ppl know we're here for good and serious ...

BBE.COM still grows ... every few days and the mentioned tuning is needed of course - but forgive us spelling details ... when our owerworked authors are really buried with their projects and work schedule.

Thanks for the "to the point" Bump SC !!- Very appreciated - BBE.COM are our beloved child ... ;)

Great and smart one ...

We're aware of this issue - just to busy to let ppl know we're here for good and serious ...

BBE.COM still grows ... every few days and the mentioned tuning is needed of course - but forgive us spelling details ... when our owerworked authors are really buried with their projects and work schedule.

Thanks for the "to the point" Bump SC !!- Very appreciated - BBE.COM are our beloved child ... ;)

Never should have happened!

The article you are assuredly referring to, was never suppposoed to be posted as an article at BBE. You see, that article was originally just a post. I often correct spelling & grammer erros in regular posts, but not always, especially when I am dead tired and have been awake for over 48 hours straight, like I was when I typed that. Anyway, before iI know it, someone had copy & pasted that post onto BBE and made it an article! I NEVER would have posted that at BBE in that kind of condition. I have well over 100 articles posted all over the net and all of them maintain impeccable spelling and grammer. Posting a article in that form makes me look like a fucking dumb-ass, as if I approved it when I did NOT!

In addition to the spelling & grammer mistakes, the spacing between many of the words got all messed up when it was copy & pasted onto BBE. There are about 100 words all bunched together. The article looks fucking TERRIBLE!

I am going to ask for it to be removed until I correct it.

Mike... Slow your fucking roll. That is my article. And yes Sorry for my spelling mistake. Your article was removed.

Mike... Slow your fucking roll. That is my article. And yes Sorry for my spelling mistake. Your article was removed.

GUYS !! WHAT'S UP about that article mess ?? Please take it Easy and contact me about this issue.

We should all be happy and satisfied that TWO NEW AWSOME Articles shown up at BODYBUILDINGEXPERTISE.COM - Why do you Guys argue ?

I'm sure it can easily be verified and resolved !

OSL - I'll read yours in a sec.... Mike - read yours (about TBOL Awareness)- it's really awsome and professional. THANKS to you both !

You got PM Fieldsy ;)

Back