Beast, Hellodrol, Epistane, Epistrong, Epitest?

tjkita

Beefcake
Which one of these is good for a prohormone only cycle. I've been doing research and don't want to do an oral only cycle based on Dawags oral only sticky and taking a break from AAS for now. So does anyone have any experience with any of these products? Anyone?

Last edited:
beast, hella, epi strong are all legit good PH's. ive used all of them in the past. i liked hella @ 100mg with 7 pumps of transderm ED

(transderm topical DHEA for a T base, like inj cycles)

i know beastdrol, which is superdrol will be banned soon. It will be a class III controlled substance so stock up now if you wana use it in the future.

Options

thanks for the input gymrat. I heard that the beast is a rather hard ph but I was thinking about epitest or helladrol for a run. Does the transderm really do anything? It's just cream that you rub on you isn't it?

superdrol will give you good results for bulk, i put on 15 lbs. in 3 weeks but the sides are very harsh and you will feel tiered all the time. Look for other PH's that are less severe and can run for a longer time cause those gains will stick with you better like CEL's H-drol

What's the difference btwn PH or AAS

I ran dieselbolan solo before I was educated on AAS and that's how I came to this web site. I read the sticky on oral only cycles just not sure if that applies to AAS like dbol, abombs, etc. or PH's like helladrol, beast, epistane, etc.?? One is a AAS and one is a prohormone to help test levels rise right? Both have 17a meth in them and require PCT. So what's the difference????

gymrat..do you notice much of a difference when you add transderm into a cycle? if so how much? and what brand do you find works the best?

someone can correct me if i am wrong but no, PH's and AAS are not the same there are some steroids that are marketed as PH's but for the most part they are different only by a couple molecules but they make a big differance and they dont raise your test levels they are hormones that increes protine sinthisis but they are not just straight test that's why when you take AAS you always have test along with it

difference

Thanks Z, so are these PH's. Epi, Helladrol, the Beast, dieselbolan??? Why do you need a PCT with PH's if they are not suppresive like AAS?

it's cause the hormones will shut down your natural test production (some more then other's and that's why your balls shrink) even though you are not injecting straight test, then without your test level's being at the norm your body is producing more estregen which kills your muscle. so that is why you take estregen blockers for your PCT so that way your body is forced to make more test since it can't use the estregen and then your body will get back to a normal level of test and your body can then support all your new found muscle

it's cause the hormones will shut down your natural test production (some more then other's and that's why your balls shrink) even though you are not injecting straight test, then without your test level's being at the norm your body is producing more estregen which kills your muscle. so that is why you take estregen blockers for your post cycle therapy (pct) so that way your body is forced to make more test since it can't use the estregen and then your body will get back to a normal level of test and your body can then support all your new found muscle

not how it works. you don't take AIs for post cycle therapy (pct).

you use SERMs. AIs and SERMs are not the same thing. SERMs happen to give the benefit of stimulating the endocrine system (even though its not what they were developed for) while having some effect on "blocking" estrogen from sensitive sites (i.e. nipples).

you want some estrogen in post cycle therapy (pct) because without it you'll feel even shittier and lose more muscle. estrogen>no hormones.

seems like you need to study some more.

Thanks Z, so are these PH's. Epi, Helladrol, the Beast, dieselbolan??? Why do you need a post cycle therapy (pct) with PH's if they are not suppresive like AAS?

theyre active steroids.

the same as dianabol, anadrol, anavar - all that stuff.

these "PHs" are legal cause they were forgotten about. they got kicked out of the system because they were deemed no longer reasonable to use by the medical community and only recently got dug back up by the "fitness" community because they add mass - no questions.

the reason AAS users tear apart "oral only" reasoning by newbies is because if you can get fucking illegal oral drugs then man up and get illegal roids that you pin. you'll get the same sentence - why not get better results?

some PHs are still on the legal side - so you're not going to get in legal trouble, pretty big selling point if you ask me.

they are just as suppressive as "real" AAS because they are real AAS. use a real post cycle therapy (pct).

someone can correct me if i am wrong but no, PH's and AAS are not the same there are some steroids that are marketed as PH's but for the most part they are different only by a couple molecules but they make a big differance and they dont raise your test levels they are hormones that increes protine sinthisis but they are not just straight test that's why when you take AAS you always have test along with it

learn a little about hormones and structure. they're all the same basic structure with small derivatives. that includes illegal AAS and legal PHs

almost everything left on the market (and everything you mentioned) are AAS.

a lil but no worries bro if i don't have thick skin then i wouldn't be throwen my opinions out there

gymrat..do you notice much of a difference when you add transderm into a cycle? if so how much? and what brand do you find works the best?

well yea, you still have test in your body after a wk. ruthless rupplements makes transderm. or ntbm. so theres really only 1 brand. PP use to make dermacrine if you can find that. the carrier for transderm is different tho. alot less lotion to apply

oral only cycles are not the best. most guys here will tell you your an idiot. i think ph's, if used properly can be good. but too many just want to get "big" and give a rats ass about anything else.

the mr supps ph's are legit, id go for those. beastdrol being superdrol will be banned soon. so stock up but look out for cheap clones, those are just cheap shit from china.

get yourself cycle support, a serm for pct, and the rest of the jazz you ll need. read and research, dont rush into anything to start at a set date.

start when you are ready knowledge wise.
:40oz:

Back