Been feeling great lately!

THE-DET-OAK

IncreasedMyT @ ULV
Starting to get back to my roots and lift heavy again, I had been trying more of a super set regimen for the last couple months to see if I could shred up.

Well let me just say its not for me, for some reason my body responds much better to lower rep counts with longer rest periods and it feels good to get my strength back.

For some reason lately there has been a lot of hotties at my gym too, maybe its because I am going earlier but it seems like all the MILF's come out in the morning.

I don't know if I am getting older or the girls are getting hotter, but it seems like a lot more ladies have been getting fit in my gym. Its getting harder and harder to concentrate :)

anybody else hitting the gym harder and getting eyeballed ????

Maybe its in my head :tounge2:

It seems like the higher your dose of test and the higher your T levels reach the more attractive the ladies start looking. Direct correlation as far as I can tell. :)

When you start cruising Wal Mart late at night and have lustful thoughts about the big bicep chunky ladies and privately tell youself that you would if you could if nobody would know, it's time for a downward dosage adjustment of your T.

Back