Been Having Deca Dick issues for too long

I'm very familiar with what you are experiencing. Not first-hand, but I have done a great deal of research on deca dick.

Let me preface this by saying Deca dick is linked with high prolactin, common in 19-nor steroids.

First, your mistake of not using nolva/clomid definitely fucked your body. Deca is a LONG ester. In fact, the metabolites from Nandrolone Decanoate can stay in your body for up to nineteen months! This is typically why I don't recommend people to use Deca if they plan to cycle - it's much better for someone who is blasting and cruising because Deca will lower your natural test for quite a while even after you PCT.

Next, I question your lack of bloodwork.

High estrogen manifests itself in more than a few ways. Besides the obvious like itchy nips, water retention, acne, etc. it can also result in a spike in prolactin. When using 19-nor steroids such as Deca or Tren, prolactin is already going to be an issue. And it's proven that high prolactin will result in impotence/low libido etc.

You should have had caber/prami on hand since day one. You should have gotten bloodwork about 6 weeks in and taken the caber if your prolactin was high. To top it all off, you decided to come off without a PCT which left all these long-acting esters in your body. Also why the hell weren't you making any gains? Learn to eat, fuck.

Don't even get me started on the possibility that you might have accidentally injected Sub-Q. You are aware of how fat absorbs oils waaaay slower, right? If a bit of deca leaked sub-q then you'd be fucked for a long time. Another reason why Deca should be reserved for B&Cers.

I've done a lot of reading on different forums and anyone who cycles and uses deca will always have their Test fucked even if they PCT properly.

I only read the original post, but this is why BLOODWORK IS SO VITAL. DON'T BE CHEAP - GET BLOODWORK! Thanks :D

What are you talking about? A monkey can read Shakespeare, he just can't understand it. I think there is a bit of that going on in your post.

Everything I said is accurate. Just not relevant here.

Not accurate and much of what is accurate is put into the wrong context. Examples?

To top it all off, you decided to come off without a PCT which left all these long-acting esters in your body.

Not true. PCT does not cause esters to clear one's body. That simply happens with time due to the half-life of said ester. PCT does something else entirely different.

Deca is a LONG ester. In fact, the metabolites from Nandrolone Decanoate can stay in your body for up to nineteen months! This is typically why I don't recommend people to use Deca if they plan to cycle

True, the metabolites can stay in one's body for many months. But that is only important in the context of detection times for athletes or other people being drug tested.

If a bit of deca leaked sub-q then you'd be fucked for a long time.

That is just stupid. Sure it would take a little longer to absorb into the blood stream but one would hardly be "fucked".

Last edited:
Not accurate and much of what is accurate is put into the wrong context. Examples?

Not true. PCT does not cause esters to clear one's body. That simply happens with time due to the half-life of said ester. PCT does something else entirely different.

True, the metabolites can stay in one's body for many months. But that is only important in the context of detection times for athletes or other people being drug tested.

That is just stupid. Sure it would take a little longer to absorb into the blood stream but one would hardly be "fucked".

I meant not PCTing is especially stupid due to using a long ester like decanoate.
Many people have noticed that they recover slower on cylces that include nandrolone decanoate. This has been blamed on the metabolites that linger for a long time.

I meant not PCTing is especially stupid due to using a long ester like decanoate.
Many people have noticed that they recover slower on cylces that include nandrolone decanoate. This has been blamed on the metabolites that linger for a long time.

Its actually just people miscalculating how long it takes to leave your system.

Those people would be wrong.

View attachment 564547View attachment 564548

Sorry had to delete then repost this without my info in the BW

""Hey Guys. Sorry it took like a month for me to update this thread. But anyway, I got the Recommended Mid Cycle BW done from labsmd.com, 8 weeks into my cycle, plus prolactin added. Here are the results. I am currently 10 weeks in now. Again, my cycle is :

Week 1-4: 400mg test E, 400mg EQ, 50mg Turinabol/day (started taking 1.0mg adex per week 3 weeks in)
Week 5-10: 550mg Test E, 550mg EQ, dropped the tbol, but taking 0.5mg adex per week, 1.0mg caber per week, 250iu hcg 3x a week.
---- I dropped the caber after week 9, I'll explain why.

Calories are around 2500, training 5-6 days a week, cardio maybe once or twice. I'm trying to get leaner for summer.

But here's the thing I didn't mention when I first started this thread 5 weeks in... I tested positive with a real bad case of mono a week before I started this thread (which was 4 weeks in, hence why i dropped the Tbol 4 weeks in instead of my planned 6). I've had mono before 3 yrs ago and it only lasted like 4 days so I didn't think it would be a big issue. The mono shut me down so hard and my body was dead flat for 2 weeks. I was on bed rest. Could barely eat or drink a damn thing. Doc put me on a couple rounds of prednisone, Ibuprofen, I rushed to the ER because the pus pockets in my throat ruptured and I was bleeding from the throat and had to get hooked up to an IV for fluids and decadron.... everything was a mess. I was still shooting up twice a week feeling like a zombie lol I didn't wanna just abort the cycle I didn't know how long this was going to last. It has been 5+ weeks now since my symptoms started and I'm feeling better now but still not 100%. My throat still bothers me once in a while. I still feel flat very often. I havent gained a damn thing from this cycle yet other than some vascularity and maybe 2-3x a week in the gym with a decent pump. Other than that, you would never guess I'm running something by looking at me. Its depressing. Im shutting my body down for pretty much no reason.

If you look at my BW, my test levels are 5,500+... so that's not the issue. My estrogen is in normal range too so I don't think thats the issue. My LH and FSH are LOW, but I'm on cycle so obviously. And for prolactin... my prolactin is actually LOW. I've been taking 1mg caber a week for a month straight up until I saw these numbers last week and cut it out. But anyway, I realized this BW test does not include a Free Testosterone reading... wtf isn't that one of the most important readings?! Your total test does not matter if your free test is fucked. Should I go back to get a free test reading too?

My sex drive has picked up but still not 100%. I haven't had an issue getting an erection lately. Although, I'm not too excited to have sex and my orgasms don't even feel all that great. My loads are smaller and thicker too lol. I'm experiencing so many issues and its embarrassing, let alone depressing.

I am currently running 550mg each test and EQ, with no orals. Still 0.5mg adex a week because my estrogen seems fine. I keep wanting to blame the mono for my terrible results so far, but I'm getting impatient and nervous that something else might be wrong that I still haven't figured out.

Take a look at my numbers and tell me what you guys think. Thanks for taking the time to help me out.""

You need to figure out what your CBC is, I am betting your HCT is really high and you need to donate blood immediately.

Thanks everyone for your advice so far. Yea my CBC couldn't even be read. My hct is probly real bad. And my veins look and feel very thick when I'm in the gym.

Is it not common to have test levels in the 5ks when only taking roughly 2cc test? I was shocked when I saw how high it was too, but whatever. And yes I plan on donating this week. I was also thinking about just cutting out the EQ for the remainder of this cycle and just taper down my test for the next 4 weeks until I'm off. I was planning on running another 5,000iu kit of hcg throughout the remainder of this cycle as well. Then blast another 5,000iu the week right after my last shot of test (500iu/day x10 days) then start my clomid&nolva pct 14 days after last shot of test. And then get bw again shortly after my 4 week pct is over.

What are you guys thoughts on that?

If your interested in timing your recovery I will need the compounds your using again. I will outline the schedule one would take for the best shot at recovery, for hypothetical purposes of course :)

take a gander at the pic of my wife in my profile page....it always solves my e.d. problems. of course i get the real thing sooooo..not sure for u bud. good luck!!

11 weeks in to my cycle, I'm currently using right now Dragon Pharma Test Cyp 250 (550mg/week) and Affliction EQ 250 (550mg/week). No orals. And taking 0.5mg adex (Armotraz) per week. And hcg (Ovidac) 250iu 3x/week. I was thinking cut out the EQ and just run test at 500mg this week, then 400 next week, 300 the week after, then 200, then off... Then hcg blast and then pct. Any advice is appreciated.

Thanks everyone for your advice so far. Yea my CBC couldn't even be read. My hct is probly real bad. And my veins look and feel very thick when I'm in the gym.

Is it not common to have test levels in the 5ks when only taking roughly 2cc test? I was shocked when I saw how high it was too, but whatever. And yes I plan on donating this week. I was also thinking about just cutting out the EQ for the remainder of this cycle and just taper down my test for the next 4 weeks until I'm off. I was planning on running another 5,000iu kit of hcg throughout the remainder of this cycle as well. Then blast another 5,000iu the week right after my last shot of test (500iu/day x10 days) then start my clomid&nolva pct 14 days after last shot of test. And then get bw again shortly after my 4 week pct is over.

What are you guys thoughts on that?

I just wanna go ahead and say go get a CBC asap. High HCT is serious. You could have a stroke. Your blood pressure is probably really high. Not only does that cause thickening of the arteries, it will also cause left ventricular hypertrophy. I at least hope youre doing cardio, taking a natural bp supplement like carditone, and are eating low sodium.

take a gander at the pic of my wife in my profile page....it always solves my e.d. problems. of course i get the real thing sooooo..not sure for u bud. good luck!!

You got me to click, and yes - I can imagine that there aren't any ED issues in your household. ;)

I am donating blood this week. And the CBC did not even get a reading so why would I pay to get more blood work if its just not going to get me a reading again?... And I checked my blood pressure today at work its perfectly normal. I do cardio. My diet is very healthy. I'm dropping the EQ now and just running the test.

DNR = Did Not Record.

It's common in blood assays of this type where it's done Ala carte. :)

I think you're forgetting that this is the AAS forum; it's a cycle, with a limited time at supraphysiological values of testosterone. Yes, HCT inevitably does rise, but that's where blood donations come into play.

Deca dick as it's lovingly referred to actually refers to the rise in prolactin, which interferes with sexual ability. This is due to the progestin activity specific to 19-nors if estradiol (or very unlucky and very sensitive to PRL) rises to levels that enable prolactin to proliferate. It causes the lack of the ability to sustain an erection and even climax.

Often (not in this particular case) reducing estradiol is the chief method of correction due to the relationship between estradiol and prolactin. However, if quick relief is sought, a dopamine agonist is often employed due to the inverse relationship between dopamine and prolactin.

Just felt the need to clear that up a little. :)

Zero disrespect intended as always.

Have you ever been able to confirm that sexual dysfunction related to increased prolactin on a blood test?

Back