Been out of the game for a bit

Str8FrmThaBay

UnStoppAble
Before you guys start flaming me hard just know I'm just now returning back to ology after quite some time!! And pretty much need to refresh on every I have read before!!

Running a cycle right now looks like

1-8 weeks tren ace 50mg eod
1-12 weeks test e 250mg e3d

And to be honest it's all I have no AI's nothing

So basically I just need everyone to flame me and tell me what I should be running with this cycle please help!!

Last edited:
Ok.... after 68 months you know as much as someone who joined yesterday. There's your flame. Haha... .25 of tren?

Bump... Please help

Theres nothing wrong with the cycle itself. Althouh a lot of people prefer to run tren higher than test, for less side effects (example: 250mg test, 300+ tren weekly.)

You need to have the following in your hands before you begin cycle though:

1. Pre cycle bloodwork. Very important to measure recovery and also take care of any pre existing issues that could potentially become a lot worse on cycle (cardiovascular problems mainly, often produce no symptoms either.)

2. An AI. Aromasin or arimidex are the popular ones. Depending on what amount of test you decide to run will determine where you start your AI dose.

3. A Dopamine Agonist. Prami or caber are the most commonly used.

4. PCT. This most definetely has to be on hand before beginning.
It should look like this..
Clomid: 100/50/50/50/50/50
Nolva: 40/20/20/20/20/20

You may also consider adding HCG to your injection protocol (highly recommended.) 500ui weekly split into two shots e3.5d.
If you add the hcg you can drop the last two weeks off your PCT.

Theres nothing wrong with the cycle itself. Althouh a lot of people prefer to run tren higher than test, for less side effects (example: 250mg test, 300+ tren weekly.)

You need to have the following in your hands before you begin cycle though:

1. Pre cycle bloodwork. Very important to measure recovery and also take care of any pre existing issues that could potentially become a lot worse on cycle (cardiovascular problems mainly, often produce no symptoms either.)

2. An AI. Aromasin or arimidex are the popular ones. Depending on what amount of test you decide to run will determine where you start your AI dose.

3. A Dopamine Agonist. Prami or caber are the most commonly used.

4. PCT. This most definetely has to be on hand before beginning.
It should look like this..
Clomid: 100/50/50/50/50/50
Nolva: 40/20/20/20/20/20

You may also consider adding HCG to your injection protocol (highly recommended.) 500ui weekly split into two shots e3.5d.
If you add the hcg you can drop the last two weeks off your PCT.
Thanks my man!!! I still need an AI? When I'm running this low of test a week? And I have nolvadex and clomid.... Where can you find prami does doc have to prescribe? Been looking can't find anything

Thanks my man!!! I still need an AI? When I'm running this low of test a week? And I have nolvadex and clomid.... Where can you find prami does doc have to prescribe? Been looking can't find anything

Well.. I dont wanna say don't run an AI, but if it were me and only running 250mg test I would personally probably just wait until mid cycle bloodwork. E2 may go a lil high, but it won't be ridiculously high on 250mg weekly. Some people won't need an ai at all, but everyones different. Certainly not gonna be high enough to cause you any health issues over a 6week peroid.

I believe Rui sells either prami or caber.. Either one will do.

Everyone is dif, leave my test at my cruise dose at 200mg/week while I run my tren at 150mg eod, I run my arimidex at .25ed and keeps my estro in check (-thats me, everyone is dif), but I dont run prami or caber, pretty harsh shit I find

Well.. I dont wanna say don't run an AI, but if it were me and only running 250mg test I would personally probably just wait until mid cycle bloodwork. E2 may go a lil high, but it won't be ridiculously high on 250mg weekly. Some people won't need an ai at all, but everyones different. Certainly not gonna be high enough to cause you any health issues over a 6week peroid.

I believe Rui sells either prami or caber.. Either one will do.

I think he stated 250mgs e3d that will raise E2 and there are more sides to consider with higher Estrogen.
Remember what all the sides are. They are in the sticky's or if you need I'll put them out here. Keep that E level on the level. Good luck
Oh and why not get some, why go without. With so many reasons to keep E2 in check why skimp here with no AI. Surely if you can get gear you can get Arimidex. Take it !!!!!

Dammit, I just don't get youn guys that want to skip the AI. THis forum is about safe AAS use.

Here, and nothing says it has to be so high to have any of these sides:

Some of the High Estrogen Side Effects

The side effects of high Estrogen are not limited to only Gynecomastia. There is a host of other side effects that a person should be aware of and so this is why an AI should be run from the beginning of a cycle until the startup of PCT.
Gynecomastia
Anxiety & panic attacks
Depression
Erectile dysfunction
Water retention
High blood pressure
Loss of balance/instability/dizziness
Respiratory related concerns
Irritability
Low libido
Insomnia
Prostate related issues
Bitchiness and mood swings

I think he stated 250mgs e3d that will raise E2 and there are more sides to consider with higher Estrogen.
Remember what all the sides are. They are in the sticky's or if you need I'll put them out here. Keep that E level on the level. Good luck
Oh and why not get some, why go without. With so many reasons to keep E2 in check why skimp here with no AI. Surely if you can get gear you can get Arimidex. Take it !!!!!

Whoops... Good catch Mike. Yep in that case you will definetely need to run an AI.

Also, that equates to roughly 500mg weekly - in that case wait 21 days after your last injection to start PCT.

Back