Before and after

Nice work bro - you added a lot of width and thickness to the chest! nice guns too. What are your stats?

5'4" little guy lol, 163 and can not gain ANY weight, getting frustrating to be honest
arms measure about 16 1/2 and thats about the only measurement ive taken. Few months back when i was training hard BF was around 8% now im sure im at 11 or 12

5'4" little guy lol, 163 and can not gain ANY weight, getting frustrating to be honest
arms measure about 16 1/2 and thats about the only measurement ive taken. Few months back when i was training hard BF was around 8% now im sure im at 11 or 12

man you look way bigger than that! Nice proportions. Diet is key to weight gain. I don't know hat your diet is like but make sure you get in your whey/carb shake after workouts and casein at bedtime. If you workout hard, and eat like a mofo (good clean stuff) you can't help but get bigger! BTW 16.5 at 163 is damn nice on the guns! props!

Thanks for the support, my goal is to hit 185 by the end of the year but I can't seem to gain the weight, its like I hit a wall

What's ur age? U been working out for 4 years? What's ur diet like? Might be time for aas. Do some research and check 3js sticky am I ready for gear checklist.

I'm looking into a 10 week test e cycle, I did a cycle of PH last summer and gained about 50 lbs on my bench. Biggest issue for me as of now is where to buy- no fishing intended, just where I live half of the year no one cares about what they look like. And I am 23

As for diet I've tried any and every one to gain including mass gainers onto of eating like a mad man, even tried all junk food at one point to see if I could gain fat (i know body building suicide lol) no luck though

As for diet I've tried any and every one to gain including mass gainers onto of eating like a mad man, even tried all junk food at one point to see if I could gain fat (i know body building suicide lol) no luck though

Hit up 3j. I guarantee he can help you. If u do that cycle. Go two more weeks.

Looking great, man!

I second 3J. Hit him up on the diet forum. Read the sticky with the info he'll need from you and have it ready when you post. He will definitely help you pack of some more quality size.

No homo, but I like the no-hair look better.

Look good bro.
Try not to think of your weight so much and just concentrate on busting ass in the gym. When you mentally defeat yourself by getting on the scale, it can affect your workouts. Check your weight once a week at max.
Also, make sure you are eating excess calories from nutrient dense foods. If you try to stay lean all the time, gaining is going to be very difficult.
As for AAS, personally I think you should max naturally, and IMO, you still have natural gains in you. At 23, you're still chock full of natural test. If you can figure out what it takes to put on that additional 10lbs naturally, when you do juice down the road, you'll make amazing gains. Additionally, you'll be more solid "off". IMO, no one should be juicing under 25, and until they just can't make gains any other way. (Unless they compete, that's another story)
Lastly, I think 185 may be too high of a goal if it's a lean 185. Shoot for 175, which would be awesome at your height for a natural.

Back