Before and not quite after pics

dbennett600

Thought I would post up some pics of my progress so far.. Im please with where Im headed.. Still have a lot of work to do and just started to get real strict on my diet. Here is what Ive been doing.
Started 09/10/2012 Weighing 239 really just FAT and miserable with myself.
Cycle: Test E @ 250mg's Every Mon-Thurs Tren A 100mgs EOD Did this for 12 weeks on test and 10 weeks on Tren. Didnt focus too much on diet except for eating much cleaner and High protein.

I am currently on week 7 of a 16 week cycle of Test 400 at 100mg's, Test E @ 187mg's, and Tren A @ 133mg's Every MON- WED - FRI. Thats 861 mg's of test and 400 mg's of Tren/week.

I am on week 4 of CKD diet and feel great.. Taking in under 30 G's of Carbs with 330 G's of Protein daily.. I plan on sticking with this diet for the next 4 months.

Here are before and current pics.. Ill post up final pics at the end of my cycle. Im ashamed at where I was at when starting... Current weight 225

Looking good bro! Especially that 3rd pic you reeeally leaned out. And that forth pic you're body is looking much harder! Great progress man! Side question, do you notice that Tren messes with your hair, are you taking anything to prevent hairloss? (i know its primarily genetics, but I'm always curious). Keep it up!

Ive read thats a side but I havent seen any hair loss at all.. KNOCK ON WOOD... Hair loss is not common in my family so that is probably why Im not having an issue.. If I do, Ill just shave it all off.

The only really bad side I have is HORRIBLE night sweats.. I wake up drenched in heavy sweat every night.. Its worse on shot days..

Good Job! Now work TWICE as hard :)

I'm in a similar boat. 5'10 started at 245 on New Years 2013.

Knew I was going to break up with my 3yr gf in Jan...big motivation.

Now at 220 and going for 200 by July.

Just keep at it.

Back