before or after work out !!!

by u asking this question i believe that your not ready to take steroids. not to put u down or anything but how old r u and what r your stats as far as weight and bf%?

Ready to get huge on the dark side! Only asking silly questions like that is a good sign that you are not ready. But you are going to do it anyways so it doesn't matter. It doesn't make a difference when you take it dude. Just practice clean injections and asperate every time. You should know that what you are about to do is not a joke and can have serious consequences. IMO you should wait!!! Do your homework...

Second that it shouldnt really matter what time of day with it being a longer ester.

You are aware of what your running and how to run it yeah?
If you do then cool, Im not being a twat just being helpful if you have any Q's fire away.

Im sure we'll all lend a hand in trying to keep you safe since you've already started your cycle.

Last edited:
On the other hand if you have ever trained legs then tried to do a quad shot shortly after you know what happens...it isnt pretty :)

F.

have started taking sustanton 250 and testosterone enanthate as its been pointed out i am very new to this game but we all start somewhere i am 5'11 and weigh 12 stone any helping hints tips etc very welcome

matt r u taking test e and sustanon together? if so please stop as these r both testosterone. test e is ok for ur 1st cycle as its what i used for mine way back when. however sustanon is a blend of 4 different tests, therefore if u were running it together its like 5 diff tests which is pointless, will have u holding alot of water weight, and could fuck ur body up pretty good. like i said before please do a little more research before hopping into this all hardcore u could do more damage than good to ur body!!!!!!!

all the help is welcome i want the good the bad the ugly if some one can recommend a cycle for me i weigh 12 stone been doing weights for a year with slow gains

all the help is welcome i want the good the bad the ugly if some one can recommend a cycle for me i weigh 12 stone been doing weights for a year with slow gains

Please read this.....there's a great chance most of it applies to you;

What appears below was developed by a number of our good friends at www.anabolicfitness.com the link is Veteran Consensus Statement on the age of initiation

Veteran Consensus Statement on the age of initiation of Anabolic use.

Anabolic steroids promote strength gain, muscle synthesis, and increased metabolic capacity. Their responsible, moderate use improves athletic performance, cosmetic appearance, and perceived social opportunity and self-esteem. However, anabolics achieve their effects by perturbing the human endocrine system, a complex feedback mechanism of glands and organs that are, in healthy and youthful persons, in an exquisite state of natural balance. Compounds like anabolic steroids that alter this balance are appropriate for use only by mature, well-trained athletes who understand these drugs, their risks and their benefits. Except in the case of prospective users of clear promise for national or international ranking in a sport, realistically hopeful for the kinds of benefits such ranking confers, the following should be characteristic of anyone, of any age, prior to the addition of anabolic steroids to a training regime:

1. PHYSICAL MATURITY. Anabolics can, through either direct or indirect effects, cause premature closure of the epiphyseal plates (growth plates) at the end of bone, an irreversible effect that may result in permanently shorter stature than the athlete would otherwise achieve. Therefore, the athlete should have reached full physical stature and maturity of the skeleton before contemplating anabolic use. In most cases, full stature is not reached until the very late teens and, in many cases, development of both long skeletal bones and joint assemblies (hips and shoulders) continues into the early 20's, development of the larynx (voicebox) into the mid-20’s.

2. SIGNIFICANT MATURE MUSCULARITY. Anabolics have poor effect, or transitory effect, on athletes in mediocre condition; in addition, their tendency to boost muscle strength ahead of the strength of supporting tendons and ligaments can lead to debilitating injury in athletes without substantial prior training. Therefore, the athlete should have accumulated a significant amount of mature muscle mass and tendon strength through a dedicated program of resistance training prior to beginning anabolic use. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in training efficiency and effects, a minimum of 3 years, perhaps as many as 7, of dedicated weight training is required to achieve this necessary physical foundation, on which anabolics can be used safely and to best effect.

3. THOROUGH KNOWLEDGE. Anabolics are not a substitute for proper technique or applied knowledge of the basics of exercise physiology. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have a very thorough and detailed knowledge of lifting technique, dietary practice, recuperative processes, and hormonal and nonhormonal supplementation, and should if possible prepare for the use of anabolics under the guidance of a trusted mentor who has mastered these issues. In particular, the athlete should have an excellent understanding of the uses, effects, and risk profiles of anabolics, and should be thoroughly conversant with the kinds of ancillary agents that minimize side-effects and speed post-cycle recovery. Recognizing that there is substantial individual variability in the pace at which this knowledge is acquired, at least a year of arduous study and reading is necessary to understand anabolics and post-cycle recovery, and at least 4 years of practice is required to establish the requisite knowledge base of lifting technique, recuperation, and diet.

4. PSYCHOLOGICAL MATURITY. Anabolic steroids can have marked effect on mood and disposition, either during the cycle of active use, or its aftermath. Therefore, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should have the psychological health and maturity that will enable him or her to use anabolics with minimal social, psychological, and legal risk to both him/herself and his/her network of partners and collaborators. In addition, the athlete should be firm enough in purpose and balanced enough in approach to understand not only how and when to initiate use of anabolics, but how and when to curtail or abandon use safely should that need arise.

The use of anabolic steroids is unwise for persons who have not satisfied these prerequisites, though exceptions may be made in cases of very unusual athletic promise. While not a function of mere calendar age per se, it is unarguable that, on average, the likelihood that these conditions will have been met increases as the age of the prospective anabolic user increases.

For the reasons adduced above, the following statement of consensus opinion is made:

Allowing for substantial individual variability, and with the exception of cases of truly outstanding athletic promise, the athlete considering the use of anabolics should be socially and physically mature, psychologically healthy, and should have completed 4 to 7 years of dedicated, mentored training in strength/endurance athletics and study in lifting technique, dietary practices, recuperation skills and supplementation. In most cases, the athlete will have reached the age of 21 before these prerequisites are in place, recognizing that many athletes will not have achieved the necessary experience, physical maturity, and psychic balance until their mid-20's or even later.

sorry but i will be taking steriods its a decision i made and will be sticking to all i want is tips i know your advice is very good and thats your opinion but i just want to know a good cycle that will help my growth

sorry but i will be taking steriods its a decision i made and will be sticking to all i want is tips i know your advice is very good and thats your opinion but i just want to know a good cycle that will help my growth

But the truth is that you really don't have a clue as to what you're doing or putting in your body. On top of that you haven't put near enough time in the gym. You are an accident waiting to happen.

Best of luck and I'm sure we'll all see you back here in a few months wondering why you have crashed like a ton of bricks, feel like shit and have lost all your gains and are even smaller than before you started.

BTW, you keep skirting the question of your age......so how old are you anyways?

Lets not forget about potential gyno issues he might have. O ya and I'm sure he's well prepared for that should it happen. And again O ya I wonder if he's heard of a little thing called post cycle therapy (pct)? LOL Bro your scaring me. StoneCold is 1000% right on you are a huge
accident waiting to happen. And I'm really scared to see the out come.. Well good luck bro you sure as shit will need it...

"Should I shoot before or after my work out" LOl LOl Lol LO O my frekin GOD bro.

congrats on going to the internet and looking for advice, just don't ignore the good one. stonecold knows his shit and you have guys with years of experienced echoing the same. read the stickies, take your time and learn. what you're putting in your body has both positive and negative affects. where you're at you will see more of the negative and very little of the positive. you're setting yourself for failure and subjecting yourself to physical risks. you're not ready as you have zero foundation. you can't build a house without a foundation, when you do everything crumbles down.

educate yourself, learn to train and diet right, and learn your body.

Back