Begginer Test E Cycle

thetrent

hampster ;)
For my first cycle of test i only have two 10ml Vials of 250/1ml
So going by my weight, 176LBS what if i ran

400ml P/W - 6 weeks (200ml wednesday and 200 sunday)
Proviron (25mg. per day)
and maybe after that a bit of Nolvadex or Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG)?

If i'm using that amount of test per week, will i develop bitch tits! (My precious tits)
I'm just fucking noob at cycles

Yes i have done a lot of research but found nothing regarding my weight, I've been at the gym well over a year and have pretty nice muscle tone and mass for my age (Not telling)
I'm also on a lowish-budget

Thanks

It's gonna be kind of hard to split it up into 200mg shots when your gear is 250mg/ml. 250mg a week is too low and at 500mg/week you'll have enough for 10 weeks. Don't even think about starting without proper PCT.

just run it at 250mg's per week, I know a lot of people who ran 1ml aweek of test and get got good gains and it didn't touch their blood levels.

Is Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) required if you plan on using Nolva and Clomid? I'm about to start my first cycle next week at 500mg a week and don't have any Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) only Nolva and Clomid.

You need an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) to reduce estrogen for your tits.
Run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) ON cycle, not after.

You said your a 'noob' on cycle. There you go, you should not be running one without knowing what you're getting yourself in for. I read for a good few years before starting an oral only. You are in the position to do more damage then good or even maintain what you think you will gain

Judging from your post, the last thing you need to be doing is cycling steroids. First off, 6 weeks for a long ester testosterone is no good. If you would have researched the millions of posts here, you would know that. Secondly, had you researched at all, you would know Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) doses and a proper post cycle therapy (pct). Third, you don't want to tell anyone your age because you are probably 17 years old. Fourth, you ask if you will develop bitch tits. No one knows that answer, hence why you should be running some sort of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with your cycle. I guarantee you that you don't even know what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is so you will google search that before you respond. Fourth, being that you are clueless on cycling, the best thing you could do for yourself is get on a good diet and training plan and just sell that gear to someone else. You are going to fuck yourself up.

I suggest get another bottle of test and run 500mg a week. Make sure you have post cycle therapy (pct) and an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) in hand before you start.

you definitely need a third vial, and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , i prefer aromasin since its stronger and it will increase test levels as well. the Proviron is a nice touch, that will boost your Free test levels
Go 12 weeks, longer is always better when trying to grow muscle, you simply can not grow real muscle in 6 weeks, only water retention

Judging from your post, the last thing you need to be doing is cycling steroids. First off, 6 weeks for a long ester testosterone is no good. If you would have researched the millions of posts here, you would know that. Secondly, had you researched at all, you would know Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) doses and a proper post cycle therapy (pct). Third, you don't want to tell anyone your age because you are probably 17 years old. Fourth, you ask if you will develop bitch tits. No one knows that answer, hence why you should be running some sort of Aromatase inhibitor (AI) with your cycle. I guarantee you that you don't even know what an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) is so you will google search that before you respond. Fourth, being that you are clueless on cycling, the best thing you could do for yourself is get on a good diet and training plan and just sell that gear to someone else. You are going to fuck yourself up.

I have been reading a lot man, yes you read my date of birth on here ;)
I have no issue with post cycle therapy (pct), i have read a lot on it man, i do know Aromatase inhibitor (AI) what I'm mainly doing is seeing whats the minimum i can take, I'm scared of pinning so i bought test e, i was thinking about just getting nolva and maybe armidex for PCT

you definitely need a third vial, and Aromatase inhibitor (AI) , i prefer aromasin since its stronger and it will increase test levels as well. the Proviron is a nice touch, that will boost your Free test levels
Go 12 weeks, longer is always better when trying to grow muscle, you simply can not grow real muscle in 6 weeks, only water retention

Thanks heaps man big help

Success from a cycle depends on your diet, judging by your weight you won't be able to pack on much mass or maintain it later.

Back