Best 1st cycle

Best 1st cycle

• Total voters
Bast said:
Gator: I dont know what you count as experiance but last cycle I have yet to lose more then 4 pounds from, (keeping at e lean 235-240). I dont bloat on gear but I still dont loose gains from test.
How many cycles have ya done, how long have you been off and was it a test only cycle....and how long do u run your cycles?
Never heard of one not bloating on Test. Were you using any anti e's?

Props if you can gain 25 lbs and only loose 4 lbs. Ive NEVER seen that.....you are very lucky. Im not saying that you didnt keep all that weight though

I'm 5'4" 206, 40 years old, Won CT when I competed in early 20's as light weight. Currently training with Natural World Powerlifting record holder.
Workout- 2 days heavy 3 days pass out on floor heavier.
Want to get up to 245 for re-entry to stage. Have PT Gym 15 years, but low on the Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) knowledge of dosage. I could keep reading the treads forever but, the below is what I have to work with right now.

Item Units
Deca Durabolin 100mg/ml - 10 units @ 100ml units
Omnadren 250 - 34 units @ 250mg units
Anadrol 75 - Oxy 75mg/ml- 4 units @ 10ml units
Andropen 275 2 units @ 10ml units
Durateston 2ml 100 units @ 250mg units.
MASTERON 100mg Drostanolone 2ml 24 100 mg
Naposim Dianabol 119 units @ 10 mg units
Thai Anabol 100 units @ 5 mg units
Winstrol 8 units @ 50 mg units

Any help in combos with this gear/ 2-3 week cycles would be more than appreciated.

Damn Im gettin my ass kicked in the poll!!!!!

I think people just like bloating up on their first cycle and are impatient. :druggie:

Oh well, I tried.

HEY "TRAINLIKEANANIMAL," WHAT DID YOUR STACK OF DECA AND SUST LOOK LIKE, i.e. HOW MANY MG WERE YOU TAKING?

Back