Best anti-e and post cycle therapy (pct) when erections and sex drive are number 1 concern

Bowzer23

Best anti-e and pct when erections and sex drive are number 1 concern

Hey guys,

I've being doing research to start a test only cycle (it will be my first cycle), and im trying to choose an anti-e and pct.

I've been reading threads about people having boner issues and the responses usually suggest that they have blocked too much estrogen. So i guess im asking what is the best anti-e to block the optimal amount of estrogen.

For example, I've read letrozole is the best for gyno but it can block 98% of your estrogen which seems like alot.

Gyno, acne and all that mean almost nothing to me when compared to the thought of impotence.
thanks!

i agree with you!,

perhaps some guys with loads of experiance could come forward and pass on the hints and tips.

Ya Aromasin blocks 90% and adex blocks 80%. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and is more sutible in post cycle therapy (pct). Letro is too strong and easily tanks estrogen causing libido issues and other sides. If nolva is ran in post cycle therapy (pct) run Aromasin and not adex because researchers say that nolva decreases the effectiveness of adex so a suicide inhibitor is more suitable. If your estrogen is in check which it rises after your cycle so you want it in check. Not too much e not too little or you'll have problems. Bloods are the best way 5o know for sure.

Ya Aromasin blocks 90% and adex blocks 80%. Aromasin is a suicide inhibitor and is more sutible in post cycle therapy (pct). Letro is too strong and easily tanks estrogen causing libido issues and other sides. If nolva is ran in post cycle therapy (pct) run Aromasin and not adex because researchers say that nolva decreases the effectiveness of adex so a suicide inhibitor is more suitable. If your estrogen is in check which it rises after your cycle so you want it in check. Not too much e not too little or you'll have problems. Bloods are the best way 5o know for sure.

im not arguing anything you said here bighermy but I do want to point out that aromasin is steroidal and that is counter-effective when your trying to recover in post cycle therapy (pct). I think adex or letro at smaller dosages would actually be better as they have no steroidal properties. Just my O2

hey thanks for the reply,

So you would suggest that I run adex or or aromisin during the cycle and NOlva during post cycle therapy (pct)?

also not sure what you mean by "suicide inhibitor"?

hey thanks for the reply,

So you would suggest that I run adex or or aromisin during the cycle and NOlva during PCT?

also not sure what you mean by "suicide inhibitor"?

aromasin is the only suicidal inhibitor. This means that it binds to the aromatase enzyme and it kills it. Adex binds to the aromatase enzyme and renders it inactive but once the adex wears off then the aromatase enzyme it was bound to becomes active again. aromasin is type 1 and adex is type 2

im not arguing anything you said here bighermy but I do want to point out that aromasin is steroidal and that is counter-effective when your trying to recover in post cycle therapy (pct). I think adex or letro at smaller dosages would actually be better as they have no steroidal properties. Just my O2

Ya but when Aromasin kills it and its in your blood doesn't it mess with cholesterol?

Back