Best anti-e to keep on hand for syno converted to prop??

WannaBe

Mini B
Have read several things to take for gyno induced by prop from syno conversion. I am prone and want to make sure I am ready as I know it will probably happen due to the fact you can not get all the estradiol (estrogen) out of syno. I have so far read to take either letro or nolva or arimadex. Can someone narrow this down for me as I dont want to order the wrong thing. So far I am reading nolva but read a few times this is wrong. Would probably need a straight estrogen blocker and not one which negates aromatization, correct? Thanks.

how did you do the conversion? i believe nolva would be the wrong choice. between letro and arimidex i think letro is stronger.

Thanks for your help. I did the conversion correctly but there is always a double whammy with prop via syno. One, you have the left over estradiol. Two, test aromatization, and for me, three because i have already experienced gyno and actually did have great results with letro. I had the unfortunate occurrence of having to stop everything abruptly and got the hard lumps and the feeling of having glass under my nipples everytime something rubbed against them like carrying a box, etc. A good way to tell without making them more sore and possibly misdiagnosing yourself as having gyno is to put two fingers flat on ur nipple and roll them back and forth. You will actually feel the small rock under there and not cause more soreness by constantly rubbing them. So many people cause their own symptoms cause they rub them raw from paranoid constant rubbing. I will definitely get one or the other. Thanks and hope the rolling method helps someone who is in doubt also.

just made test prop myself . i used 10 carts instead of five cause i wanted 200mg per ml. when i added my powder to the oil 90ml though it just got clumpy as hell so i added the magic solution that came with the kit n whammo cleared right up. i used heet instead of the solution cause thats what the directions said.thats why i had the solution left. ive hit both delts n my but so far n after a day it hurts like hell. ive read this is normal with test prop. i did a cycle with sust. once n that was crazy ,lumps for days n days n it smelled like a flee bath.my question is why did it clump up. was it too much powdered test for the oil.it was a hell of alot i had no scale but guessing from my old cocaine days id say it had to b atleast 15 ,16 gms .the tren. was childs play compared to the test prop.

Last edited:
Back