best clen/t3 schedule for my cycle?

secret_identity

I've been reading a lot of different sources trying to get a good understanding of clen/t3 when used together but I'm having trouble building a cycle. first time using each and I have atleast 40lbs to cut to get into contest shape, maybe up to 60 to be really shredded, we'll have to see. I'm gonna be doing 250mg of tren a, masteron p, and test p/wk, ED injections, for 12 weeks. what would be a good t3, clen schedule? could I do 2 weeks of clen at 40, 2 off, then 2 at 60, then 2 more at 60 after another break? or should I start at 20 and go up to 100, and then start the next 2 weeks at 20 and back up again? with the T3 I really don't know what I should do, it scares me a little to be honest.

I've been reading a lot of different sources trying to get a good understanding of clen/t3 when used together but I'm having trouble building a cycle. first time using each and I have atleast 40lbs to cut to get into contest shape, maybe up to 60 to be really shredded, we'll have to see. I'm gonna be doing 250mg of tren a, masteron p, and test p/wk, ED injections, for 12 weeks. what would be a good t3, clen schedule? could I do 2 weeks of clen at 40, 2 off, then 2 at 60, then 2 more at 60 after another break? or should I start at 20 and go up to 100, and then start the next 2 weeks at 20 and back up again? with the T3 I really don't know what I should do, it scares me a little to be honest.

Okay - first is this your first cycle? Have you run any steriods before?

Second, cutting 60 pounds? You should prolly work on your diet a bit and cut down naturally first before taking any clen or T3. Or maybe just try an ECA or something.

Third - Clen and T3 can be run a lot of different ways. Are you going to be running benadryl or ketotifen? If not you should run clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Since your a male you can easily start at 40 mg and up it 20 mg at a time once the sides are comfortable for your to tolerate. You can go up to 100 or 120 mg if you like. If you start at 40 and go up to 60 or 80 the first two weeks, you can start at 60 or 80 on the next 2 weeks on, it's really what you feel comfortable with re: the sides you are experiencing. I think running the T3 in a pyramid is best - start with 12.5 and increase if 12.5 every week till up to 75 mcg for a few weeks then pyramid back down. You should get a T3 PCT to help with coming off it and getting your natural T3 back up and running.

Okay - first is this your first cycle? Have you run any steriods before?

Second, cutting 60 pounds? You should prolly work on your diet a bit and cut down naturally first before taking any clen or T3. Or maybe just try an ECA or something.

Third - Clen and T3 can be run a lot of different ways. Are you going to be running benadryl or ketotifen? If not you should run clen 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off. Since your a male you can easily start at 40 mg and up it 20 mg at a time once the sides are comfortable for your to tolerate. You can go up to 100 or 120 mg if you like. If you start at 40 and go up to 60 or 80 the first two weeks, you can start at 60 or 80 on the next 2 weeks on, it's really what you feel comfortable with re: the sides you are experiencing. I think running the T3 in a pyramid is best - start with 12.5 and increase if 12.5 every week till up to 75 mcg for a few weeks then pyramid back down. You should get a T3 PCT to help with coming off it and getting your natural T3 back up and running.

this is my 3rd cycle, but i haven't done t3 or clen. my diet was super clean but I ate too much. honest to god i got fat off of flounder and brown rice, but I had awesome gains as well. 40 lbs and i would have abs, 60 and I would be dehydrated and shredded to the gills. I might not be able to drop 60, we'll have to see.

so once I find my optimal dose for clen, I just keep it at that dose for the whole cycle with 2 weeks on and 2 off? no tapering once I find a good dosage? I'll use benadryl if i can find it, I don't know if they have the exact same thing in this country.

with the T3 I thought you took breaks as well. should I just pyramid up and down for 12 weeks with no full rest periods?

Dont take breaks in the T3. Taking T3 will shut down your natural T3 production - however if you cycle it down that will help and a PCT will help too... so taking breaks will bascially fuck you up.

Yes, you can find your optimal dose for clen and continue with it at 2 weeks on/off.

And, please go hit up the diet section to check you TDEE and make sure your eating a good diet. You can post your diet and get some great responses/suggestions on what is good for you to be eating. Cause if your diets not on point it the T3 and clen will be a waste of time and money.

Good luck - and just let me know if you have any other questions :)

Dont take breaks in the T3. Taking T3 will shut down your natural T3 production - however if you cycle it down that will help and a PCT will help too... so taking breaks will bascially fuck you up.

Yes, you can find your optimal dose for clen and continue with it at 2 weeks on/off.

And, please go hit up the diet section to check you TDEE and make sure your eating a good diet. You can post your diet and get some great responses/suggestions on what is good for you to be eating. Cause if your diets not on point it the T3 and clen will be a waste of time and money.

Good luck - and just let me know if you have any other questions :)

just to double check, there should only be one pyramid through the whole cycle with the t3 correct?up at the beginning down at the end? not a zig-zag?

I was able to diet down about 40-45lbs to abs as a natty so I'm pretty sure my diet is good. I'm going to do this based on what I've experienced so far, I don't think my body is very typical so other people's advice doesn't usually work well. I think I have high estrogen and low DHT from several years of propecia use, making my body want to be skinny-fat. I can get fat if I eat too much flounder, so sweet are totally and 100% off limits. I'll carb re-load once a week, most likely with sushi, since I live in Japan, and LOVE the revolving sushi restaurants. I think I'm getting to where I can "listen" to my body. before I didn't understand what people meant and I was like, " uhhh, my body wants fruity pebbles" but I'm starting to be able to know what my body needs to get what it wants.

just to double check, there should only be one pyramid through the whole cycle with the t3 correct?up at the beginning down at the end? not a zig-zag?

I was able to diet down about 40-45lbs to abs as a natty so I'm pretty sure my diet is good. I'm going to do this based on what I've experienced so far, I don't think my body is very typical so other people's advice doesn't usually work well. I think I have high estrogen and low DHT from several years of propecia use, making my body want to be skinny-fat. I can get fat if I eat too much flounder, so sweet are totally and 100% off limits. I'll carb re-load once a week, most likely with sushi, since I live in Japan, and LOVE the revolving sushi restaurants. I think I'm getting to where I can "listen" to my body. before I didn't understand what people meant and I was like, " uhhh, my body wants fruity pebbles" but I'm starting to be able to know what my body needs to get what it wants.

Correct, pyramid up so you can get used to it, pyramid down to help the body restore some natural T3 before stopping - once you're doing 25 or more mcgs a day the body will stop producing natural T3 so you should start at 12.5 and end at 12.5 to get used to it.

I understand what you mean about listening to your body.... Have you tried an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) or a SERM to see if that helps with the estrogen?

hey, sorry for bugging you about this topic, but I just got my stuff, and the guy sent me L-thyroxine instead of T3. how can I dose this? should I start at 100mcg/day and pyramid up to around 400? from what I've read average doses are 100-400mcg/day

hey, sorry for bugging you about this topic, but I just got my stuff, and the guy sent me L-thyroxine instead of T3. how can I dose this? should I start at 100mcg/day and pyramid up to around 400? from what I've read average doses are 100-400mcg/day

That's also called T4 - I have taken T3/T4 combo in the past, but never T4 alone, so I wouldnt know too much of what to tell you. But the dosage in the combo I took of T4 was between 100-150 mcg if that helps (with 30mcg of T3).

Back