BEST combo offer EVER! (see for yourself)

.Vision.

Euro-Pharmacies
Are you growing tired and turned-off from those "Blatant" sale pitches every-time you turn around?

Yeah, well so am I.. Nothing more annoying then some catchy cliche trying to sell you something, so with this said, I'll spare you the promo pitch and just provide you with the facts you need in order to determine if we can assist you with your needs or not!

permanent_zpspwuicsvk.jpg

IMO, the best sales pitch is NO sales pitch at all, it's simple, just get to the point...

So, here it is!
You get to choose a combo package of your liking, to suit your needs...Simple right?
Take a look at the conditions that follow for the combo offer

ONLY Euro-Pharmacies products (International shipping only)

Once you've confirmed your choice,simply state it in your order comment drop box (at check-out)

Now, here's YOUR options!
Mix and Match - 5 vials of the following EP Line Products :
$160

Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Test blend/Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Boldenone Undecaonate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial

NOT TO SHABBY HUH?

mix-and-match-5-injectables-combo-offer.jpg

Finally getting my "net 30" check here in 4 days....thank God!!!!
5 for $160 sounds reeeeal nice::) aaaaahhhhhhhhh....

Another bad ass deal from PSL....I need more gear like I need a hole in my head, BUT you can't have to much test... I'll be taking 5 please...

How come you didn't mention deca? It's listed as one of the options on your site.

The original deal didn't include deca. A member made a request to have it added last minute. I went ahead and made sure that happened :)

Unfortunately...that was AFTER my man VISION designed the ad.

Another bad ass deal from PSL....I need more gear like I need a hole in my head, BUT you can't have to much test... I'll be taking 5 please...

Make sure you go through the 5 Deal instead of just using the quantity of 5 when you order. The 5 deal will be cheaper. :)

Very cool guys. You should have these sale at the beginning of the month so those of us (ME ha) on SSD can take advantage at the beginning of the month. We all get paid the 1st or the 3rd. I'll have to go else where :sulk:

Nothing against PSL, but there a reason there's discussion of prices going on in here? I've got nothing against advertising, but I was under the impression that this rule was in place to not only protect our members, but the sources as well.

Just a thought. :)

Nothing against PSL, but there a reason there's discussion of prices going on in here? I've got nothing against advertising, but I was under the impression that this rule was in place to not only protect our members, but the sources as well.

Just a thought. :)

Nice catch HW.

Typically we design an ad and post it on multiple forums....some allow price discussion. Occasionally we forget to edit it when posting it here. I'll contact V. right away my friend to edit it.

Nice catch HW.

Typically we design an ad and post it on multiple forums....some allow price discussion. Occasionally we forget to edit it when posting it here. I'll contact V. right away my friend to edit it.

Thank you joz. Not trying to be a party popper, just trying to keep everyone safe. :)

Very cool guys. You should have these sale at the beginning of the month so those of us (ME ha) on SSD can take advantage at the beginning of the month. We all get paid the 1st or the 3rd. I'll have to go else where :sulk:

I believe this deal is a permanent thing no need to go elsewhere. I'm jumping on it myself next week.

As Anon44 said below....this is a PERMANENT OFFER!! :)
I believe this deal is a permanent thing no need to go elsewhere. I'm jumping on it myself next week.
You got it brother. It's here to stay!

This is a phenomenal deal best prices around hands down.

I'm going international for the first time next week. I'm gonna be trying the suspension and m1t
On top of the combo deal.

Back