BEST combo offer EVER! (see for yourself)

Very cool guys. You should have these sale at the beginning of the month so those of us (ME ha) on SSD can take advantage at the beginning of the month. We all get paid the 1st or the 3rd. I'll have to go else where :sulk:

exactly what I was thinking... my SSD and VA pension are both the first.

As Anon44 said below....this is a PERMANENT OFFER!! :)

You got it brother. It's here to stay!

Really, well I have never ordered from PSL, but we'll see on the 3rd my SSD check day. Can anyone tell what have they experienced with type of time frames order to delivery

Really, well I have never ordered from PSL, but we'll see on the 3rd my SSD check day. Can anyone tell what have they experienced with type of time frames order to delivery

I haven't ordered international yet but from what I hear psl is generally faster than other companies. The domestic is real fast. I believe it's against the rules here to say exact time frame.
Also the 5 deal their promoting is only international.

You will be happy with psl's products also. I've used plenty of other companies but since going with psl I see no reason to go elsewhere. Their products are smooth and yield great results. Great customer service.

It was less than two weeks from time of order to the time it was in my mail recently. That was my first order with PSL, and it was domestic. I ordered a second batch today with this deal, but the website says there may be a delay due to holidays, so with that plus international shipping I'm expecting a wait.

Any reviews on their Deca

I'm on their enorm pharm deca 300 right now. It's the first time I've ran deca. I'm 8 weeks in and I love the stuff. It's amazing how much it helped with my elbow pain. I'm also using the enorm pharm test e 300 with it. 600 mg a week test,300 deca.
Both their lines enorm pharm and the euro pharm are great. Both are smooth. I would recommend psl to anybody.

It was less than two weeks from time of order to the time it was in my mail recently. That was my first order with PSL, and it was domestic. I ordered a second batch today with this deal, but the website says there may be a delay due to holidays, so with that plus international shipping I'm expecting a wait.

I'm surprised the domestic took that long for ya. I've done 7 or 8 orders and I got mine in less than half that time.

just like everybody else has posted... this isn't a sale, it's a permanent deal that'll still be available when you get paid. so don't worry about missing out on anything!

Wow good to know, can't seem to find the option on their site.

Last edited:
Just make sure you type MIX AND MATCH OFFER in the comments section when you order. Also, be careful to ONLY order items from the mix and match list...as per the site "we reserve the right to dispatch random products from MIX & MATCH OFFER if the customer does not choose the correct products from our list" So 250mg/mg Test is fine, but 400mg/ml test is not.

Has anyone tried their PCT products or AIs? Was thinking of placing an order on the first and I need some PCT stuff and HCG. Seems like everyone likes their test and such so curious on the ancillaries.

I have not used the new EuroPharmacy HCG, but I have used the other HCG they carry for around 2 years now. I know it is legit because I am on TRT and the boys are still plump. Before I started using it, they were shriveling away into nothingness.

I have not used the new EuroPharmacy HCG, but I have used the other HCG they carry for around 2 years now. I know it is legit because I am on TRT and the boys are still plump. Before I started using it, they were shriveling away into nothingness.

Same...I just got back on the HCG about a month ago. The provigil that PSL carries. My boys were grape sized and I actually care about the size of my sack lol. They're back up to walnuts now thankfully.

Definitely looking to try the new Euro-Pharmacies "Eurogil" HCG.

Back