(PSL) Best Combo Deal Yet!

jozifp103

Are you growing tired and turned-off from those "Blatant" sale pitches every-time you turn around?

Yeah, well so am I.. Nothing more annoying then some catchy cliche trying to sell you something, so with this said, I'll spare you the promo pitch and just provide you with the facts you need in order to determine if we can assist you with your needs or not!

permanent_zpspwuicsvk.jpg

IMO, the best sales pitch is NO sales pitch at all, it's simple, just get to the point...

So, here it is!
You get to choose a combo package of your liking, to suit your needs...Simple right?
Take a look at the conditions that follow for the combo offer

ONLY Euro-Pharmacies products (International shipping only)

Once you've confirmed your choice,simply state it in your order comment drop box (at check-out)

Now, here's YOUR options!

Mix and Match - 5 vials of the following EP Line Products for one fixed low price :
(PM for actual price)

Testosterone Propionate - 100mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Testosterone Cypionate - 200mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Testosterone Enanthate - 250mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Test blend/Sustanon 250 - 250mg/ml 10 ML/VIAL
Boldenone Undecaonate - 250mg/ml 10ml/vial

NOT TO SHABBY HUH?

For more info, check out our sales site

mix-and-match-5-injectables-combo-offer.jpg

***Credit to PSL rep VISION for ad design.

Lucky for you guys....this deal is here to stay! This will be a permanent addition to our already awesome deals.

I m still tickled about the prop/tren a mixed bottle..gonna snag a 10 pack after March.
AND this latest deal will be exploited to go into the back stock of Doomsday supplies that we redneck in breds are living for lol...it ll be ugly but I ll stay hard...in many ways. lol

I don't usually buy onsies or twosies. Generally I get 10 packs and wait for sales. Why you guys picked EQ over deca has me scratching my head

I don't usually buy onsies or twosies. Generally I get 10 packs and wait for sales. Why you guys picked EQ over deca has me scratching my head

Alright alright. You know I can't say no to you guys.

Let me see what I can do about subbing deca for eq ;)

No arsenal. Work tools.
1 -.223 for work
1- 9 mm for work
1 -12 gauge for Hurricane horde deterrence
1-22 rifle for bagging free food.

22k rounds. A carpenter only needs x amount of tools...it s how well he uses them for each task and a few boxes of nail s to perfect his craft...lol

This is the way to go... it's simply a no brainer!

And - it's also a great way to create a foundation for the next few cycles.

If I was a new guy here - I would order five vials of test to start the first cycle... then I would do this one more time
to stock and build your war-chest of gear.

You first order 5 vials of testosterone (mix & match) plus Aromasin and hCG to cover your baseline.

You would also order your PCT - but I'll keep this simple... just so we can lay the foundation of your cycles.

Then you plan and place your next order... while you're running you're first cycle...

If you're really smart - you would order your 5 vials (mix & match) one or two times... and once you have this on hand... you simply order
the next cycle - keeping the first 5-10 vials on hand.

Once you've stocked up like this... I guarantee, you will not ever have to sweat it out... sitting around, waiting for the mailman.

And - if you've ever sat around waiting for the mailman... you know it's just about the BIGGEST possible waste of your time...

Especially if he has nothing for you!!!

If you need help - or recommendations you can simply PM myself or any of the moderators.

If you look on the site....you'll see deca has been added to the combo deal :) Nice idea!

Awesome brother!! Starting to get spring fling plans together. These old bones of mine get at least some deca in every cycle/blast. I even run 1/2 ml with my cruise dose

Back