Best concentration for tren enan

jezze_1 said:
whats the difference if you have a low ratio (etc 2/15) compared to standard 2/20? Is there any speciell difference why people want a low ratio??
Not really. I've heard that some people are sensitive to BB, but even my test cyp from the pharmacy is 2/20.

I just didn't want to use more than necessary, perhaps because I'm so damn cheap. I probably saved $0.25.

NYCEE said:
I never got tren cough from enanthate, only acetate.
mranak said:
I think DougoeFre5h said that his last batch was lighter colored and that he didn't get the cough from it. I was wondering if that is perhaps due to a higher purity product. I know that some of us are now buying higher purity tren enan than we used to...
NYCEE said:
My tren enan powder is always kind of yellowish... Me and dougoe use the same source i believe.
RJH8541 said:
same here. which is good for me cause I don't like SE gear. :D
Has anyone had the cough from tren enan that was acquired from China in the past 5-6 months?

For the hell of it, I injected just .5mL (125mg) of Chinese tren enan last Monday. No problems. But that doesn't mean much.

Having a hard time breathing this week. Not sure if the tren has something to do with that or not.

I had coughs, only 2 or 3 times last cycle only, but hell, every one I had though I would spit my lungs out..

I use 300mg/ml conc @ 2/20, and it runs smoothly!

Back