Best cutting/bulking PH with the least E worry

Jablesjables

Hey guys. Im just curious on a good cycle/PH that is amazing for fat loss and lean mass gains with little to no estrogen related sides. Ive tried ultradrol, alpha one max and so on, but nothing compared to halocor (h-drol). I lost 7lbs and put on a half inch on my arms with some nice vascularity. However, ive had 2 friends try it with not a single result. Maybe a fluke for me? But before i try it again, im just curious if there is anything with my mentioned results and very keepable gains

There are quite a few compounds out there... You could try dianadrol or dimethabold if you're looking for compounds that were just recently released...

Or you could go with epistane. It's always been a great compound for lean mass.

You can check them out here:
Celtic Labs Dimethabold (90 capsules) - Discount Dimethabold Supplements!
Celtic Labs Epi (90 capsules) - Discount Epi Supplements!
Celtic Labs Dianodrol (90 caps) - Discount Dianodrol Supplements!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

There are quite a few compounds out there... You could try dianadrol or dimethabold if you're looking for compounds that were just recently released...

Or you could go with epistane. It's always been a great compound for lean mass.

You can check them out here:
Celtic Labs Dimethabold (90 capsules) - Discount Dimethabold Supplements!
Celtic Labs Epi (90 capsules) - Discount Epi Supplements!
Celtic Labs Dianodrol (90 caps) - Discount Dianodrol Supplements!

Let me know if you have any other questions!

I'd probably suggest Epi as well.

Protobol would be similar but seems to be less anabolic, but good reviews on hardening. Celtic Sten(ultradrol) sweet package 90ct of 10mg pills, if you liked ultradrol can't go wrong their either. Plus if were talking OG Anteaus ultradrol some of the effects may have been superdrol over m-sten. So pure M-sten might treat you differently.

Halodrol has a lot of good feedback around here.
Helladrol from MRsupps seems to be the best bang for the buck halo atm.

Hi JablesJables,
Epistane specifically epi 2a3a by vital labs is a great cutter that has over 100 reviews. People see really nice lean muscle gains and cutting from it. It's also real low on the sides. Generally speaking the only side you need to worry about is dry joints when you hit 40mgs+ a day. So take a good joint formula, fish oil and multivitamin. Best of Luck with your cycle.

I def see haldrol has popular cutter. I have used the org beastdrol yrs ago and several since. By far my fav and best ph is Msten by ironmaglabs. They are well respected and make several popular products. Msten was very strong in to which I stop taking my trt test for three weeks. I had a lot of aggression as well with it which isn't bad thing.

I did enjoy msten, but 3 months later, started developing gyno. My pct was legit too. Now, although i loved the results, it scares the heck out of me. Lol. Maybe ill try it again someday.

Different people respond differently to compounds... Did you and your friends run halo at the same dosage, train the same, eat the same, etc...? It's not unheard of for someone to respond well to halo and have it be one of their favorites while the next guy sees little from it... Epi (really just about any compound) can be the same way, but following what the previous said Epi is another one that fits your goals... But if you responded well to Halo, nothing wrong with dipping back in the well... Can't go wrong with Helladrol... 180 caps in one bottle so you don't have buy 3 to run it at the best dosage.

Epi's best Ph for dry gains. Even better would be to look at a sarm like LGD or S4 from sarmssearch. Those are going to be more effective than Epi (and less side-effect heavy), but sarms are more expensive to be sure.

Epi's best Ph for dry gains. Even better would be to look at a sarm like LGD or S4 from sarmssearch. Those are going to be more effective than Epi (and less side-effect heavy), but sarms are more expensive to be sure.

Oxandravar has epi in it along with multiple other compounds in one bottle...

(METHYLCLOSTEBOL)
-4-chloro-17a-methyl-androst-4-en-17ß-ol-3-one-.......25mgs

(EPISTANE)
-2,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol-.......20mgs

(TRENAVAR)
-Estra-4,9,11-triene-3,17-dione- ***8230;...........20mgs

(Hexadrone)
6a-Chloro-androst-4-en-17b-ol-3-one......100mg

BIO-SORB (ABSORPTION / TIME RELEASE MATRIX)

CARBOPOL........................15mgs
- See more at: Oxandrovar

Back