best gear out there

JoeDom

What are some of the companies out there right now ?

I'm hearing Axio Labs is the best can this be confirmed ?

I'm also hearing good things about 0318 Labs but they are VERY pricey.

So I ask what company's would everyone recommend ?

The reason why I ask is I remember getting my hands on Pet Pharma in the early 2000's and let me tell you, nothing I have gotten since then has came close to comparing.

I know they are finished but I was hoping someone could point me towards some similar quality stuff.

Thanks

as far as i'm concerned there are 3 types of gear

bunk gear
underdosed gear
good gear

most any reputable UG will be completely indistinguishable from each-other or even from human grade. If it's sterile, not to thick, and the right concentration then it doesn't matter who's name is stamped on the side of it- the results will be the same

personally i've had good experiences with Zline, geneza, and europharm, and may well soon be giving x-treme pharma a try

I'll be giving Axio a go within the next 3 months. I have read lots of good things about them and Geneza.

Pretty sure geneza is nothing special, there is a reason why they are so cheap.

I also heard Scrioxx and Balken are very good.

Pretty sure geneza is nothing special, there is a reason why they are so cheap.

I also heard Scrioxx and Balken are very good.

and why do you say that? i have used their products and they are g2g..... they were getting a bad rep from sending out unlabeled vials but people that ran them said they were g2g as well.....

the only bad things ive heard was from people that have never run it or just heard from other people and just repeated what they had told them. there was one guy going around saying that it was bunk but he never ran any and had nothing to back up his claims.

Generic Labs
British Dragon
Z-Labs
Gen-Shi Labs

those r the 4 best IMO
and ofcourse the human grade

I have seen alot of gains from other people taken Geneza. I tried a cycle of Dbol and started breaking out in hives at about day 4. Day five was even worse and the GF who is a nurse said I am havin a reaction to the pill and to try and take Claritin. Well It didnt work so gave them to my friend and he stacked on my weight.

Back