Best Place to Buy Peptides

these days you would have to take also LABPE in count.great peptides love em
plus awesome shipping,my stuff arrives 3 days flat down under!:jump:

thanks bro, we try.

If anyone has questions, dont hesitate to shoot me a pm.

up for labpe, I am thinking about giving them a try here for my next order in a few days... my first couple purchases were SRC but if these other companies have legit ghrh and ghrp then I cant justify SRC's higher prices...

1st place- SRC, 2nd place- Osta
GWP.....used them and cannot recommend.

It's a shame, I left a comprehensive review for all 3 companies a few weeks ago. Since this is a moderated thread, the mod didn't deem it fit for publishing.

I guess open and honest discussion is not warranted......as I have used all 3 companies mentioned above on several occasions.

i have to say:
gwp
mpr
rui
for me that is my order and i wish i could comment on the other companies here but i cant. i see some pretty good reviews on them

Ive only. Used Southern Research Co. and I like them. But, I am thinking about giving RUI a chance, I did not know about them until I found this forum. They seem to have plenty of followers

Why is southeren research like 3x cheaper than others? Take their MGF for example, on other sites it will say true IGF-1ce...southern says Igf-1ce as well, just not true....I've read online and southern seems to be an okay company from reviews, but idk.

i got 3 near empty vials of mgf from southernresearch i have pics they tried to tell me that its all legit well theres no dang product to be legit

I hear all these names but Fact is RUI has been around for many years and they have always had the best quality peptides and Chems I have ever had. and its been years now.
AND I HAVE used many other places. not like some guys here that will praise a name because thats the only one they have used before or a place thats been around for like 1 or 2 years?? Not really worth anything in my op, since there is nothing to compare to and no track record.

1st place- SRC, 2nd place- Osta
GWP.....used them and cannot recommend.

It's a shame, I left a comprehensive review for all 3 companies a few weeks ago. Since this is a moderated thread, the mod didn't deem it fit for publishing.

I guess open and honest discussion is not warranted......as I have used all 3 companies mentioned above on several occasions.

Have you or has anyone tried Osta IGF-1 LR3???

i-peptide is the best place to go. Ive tried them all and they are the best.

i-peptide is the best place to go. Ive tried them all and they are the best.

Best place I've found is trypeptidesonline.com
it's really new, but these guys have other sites i've trusted, and i got the stuff real fast. good site for sure.

Back