Best Place to Buy Peptides

Decided to make my first purchase with SRC! They have no negative feedback yet and their prices seem to be legit = not too good to be true.

Purchasing 20mg of Mod GRF 1-29, 20 mgs - Ipamorelin, and 30 mgs - Melatonan II to start. Will document results......

Problem is, none of the pep companies back up their claims of 98% potency with real, scientific, lab tested documentation. :dunno:

most reputable sellers will have no problem sending u a copy of they hplc or spectro no problems for whichever product.

Problem is, none of the pep companies back up their claims of 98% potency with real, scientific, lab tested documentation. :dunno:

Vegas,

First off, we would like to thank you for considering SRC for your research needs. Secondly, we carry full test results on all of our products and would be happy to scan and email a copy over. We believe in being transparent and letting our products speak for themselves.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to further assist.

Thanks again,

SouthernResearchCo.com

I use peptideman some of there products actually tell the purity grade

not to high jack this thread, but if your 26 on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 200mg test cyp EOW or i can go 100mg EW, what peptide would be most beneficial for bulk and size.....Yes it will prob. be slow and steady. I am not really looking to cut, just something to aid in size and/or strength. I seen ghrp-6, but users actually reporting bad sleep with it. All the other peps seem to be aimed at fat loss. Also, would prefer sub q inject. Again don't care if it's slow and steady for my goals, and if it can help aid it sleep a plus...so I guess more therapeutic dose aiding in some size/ and or strength. Any suggestions with trt?

I can get grhp 2 for a US pharm. Are these other website equal, as if coming from an actual pharmacy?

not to high jack this thread, but if your 26 on testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) 200mg test cyp EOW or i can go 100mg EW, what peptide would be most beneficial for bulk and size.....Yes it will prob. be slow and steady. I am not really looking to cut, just something to aid in size and/or strength. I seen ghrp-6, but users actually reporting bad sleep with it. All the other peps seem to be aimed at fat loss. Also, would prefer sub q inject. Again don't care if it's slow and steady for my goals, and if it can help aid it sleep a plus...so I guess more therapeutic dose aiding in some size/ and or strength. Any suggestions with trt?

many sleepless nights on ghrp 6/cjcnodac combo. i just take a lil xanex..

As far as the peptide sponsors on this site go, I've used both Osta-gain and greatwhitepeptides. Both sponsors carried excellent products that worked very well.

I'm sure SRS and RUI are good also I just have not used their products.

As far as the peptide sponsors on this site go, I've used both Osta-gain and greatwhitepeptides. Both sponsors carried excellent products that worked very well.

I'm sure SRS and RUI are good also I just have not used their products.

Same here. Have ordered multiple times from GWP and Osta, never a issue.
A buddy of mine will only order from SRS
and loves them.

I have been lucky to learn before buying, for every good company like the sponsors here there are countless rip offs that can be read about across multiple forums

these days you would have to take also LABPE in count.great peptides love em
plus awesome shipping,my stuff arrives 3 days flat down under!:jump:

Back