best QV stack. when you can get any kind???

tweeter

uuuuuummm taking a trip down south and can get any kind of QV just wanted to hear what would be the best stack! i an not taking QV bold and QV enantat. what do you think would be better i was thinking to throw some QV prop.? and just started Winstrol (winny) with the bold and enantat. thanks
tweeter

just wanted to see if anyone has tried the QV tren see how it worked for them and how they dosed it. thanks
tweeter

A simple Cyp/Eq cycle would be good. My friend is currently on prop/tren at 1cc eod and getting shredded. He says that homemade tren has nothing on QV tren!

so u are goin down south...do you have a physical address where you know you can get qv...cause i talked to a buddy who went last month and said some the the addresses listed for TJ on the qv website were out of business. he had to go to a pet store that was not even listed.

does anyone know which addresses in TJ are legit?

no adress but i know where it is!:D but i think my friend might have the adress but i don' think they shit but they have all the QV products!
tweeter

I knew Buffdawg was going to respnd to this QV thread!!! lol

I have tried there enanth and Eq solid shit!:afro:

Hey buff......no fuckin dbol yet from our guy?:confused:

can u tell me what kind of store it is....bet it is not a pharmacia...im guessing a feed store or something.

This is a rather very opened question... best stack? Depends what you are going for always... also, you will find people who prefer one thing over another...

My preference is prop/eq/tren -- however, I'm not a fan of QV tren at all... I'd much prefer an independent lab Tren/enth or tren -- or homebrew... although, fina from powder is more preferred than from the pellets...

That's just MY preference though.

C-ditty

Back