best steroids for putting on big size

Im starting my new cycle Jan 07, was going to be just Sus. Now im thinking of stacking something else with it. What you guys think would be best for quality mass, with little water/fat retention?

MagicallyMinded said:
Im starting my new cycle Jan 07, was going to be just Sus. Now im thinking of stacking something else with it. What you guys think would be best for quality mass, with little water/fat retention?
steroids dont pack on fat and water weight can usually be avoided with some anties from
www.research-ology.com
test/dbol is hard to beat imo

roccodart440 said:
I dissagree about tren. I believe it is a wonderful drug for cuttting but not for bulking.

The + side to tren is to help be anti-catabolic, I wouldn't call it a gainer in the same way that Anadrol is though so I agree in part.

MagicallyMinded said:

Consider trenbolone or deca. Deca is probably better for gaining lbs. Trenbolone comes to mind because you said "quality" mass "with little water/fat retention".

:)

Sus/tren/masteron would be a great stack plus if you really want to push it you can add some var or turanabol at 80mg ED. :)

test enanthate and eq....little longer but mass quality gains can i get an aaaaamen

I Want Fukn Tren..... Dammit..tren A Now ..................................................................................................

Back