best test with anavar

evochris

hey guys just wanted to get some opinions on what kind of test works best with anvar looking for cleaner gain as much as possabe.. asking quiestions for my brother he is 26 6'1 220 this will be his first cycle

what his years of training experience?
i love test e with anavar, i get clean gains and put on a lot of quality muscle... 500mg/week

I'm using Test E w/ Var as well and fucking lovin' it. Haha, Mickey D's.

The type of test used is often based on cycle experience. What's his look like?

A first cycle should be test only so he knows hoe his body reacts to it. Test Enthante 350mg a week for 8 weeks. Diet should be his main focus. Send him to the diet forum. He will need to learn how to eat to grow.

i have allways been told 500mg a week of test e for first cycle and thougth u needed to run ethenate for longer than 8 weeks since it is a long ester test u dont even feel it till like week 4-5 ish .. this is my first cycle and i jump started mine with dbol cause i dont mind the water weight was thinking anavar would be a better choise for him to start with.. isnt the first post on the web site talking about the diffrence between 300 and 600 mgs a week and is a huge diffrence?? ( feel free to correct me if im wrong this is just what i have read )

so what would a cycle look like

500mg test e 1-12
40mg anvar 1-5
clomid 50/50/50/50 2weekds after last pin ?

have allso read that cypionate gives slightly more str and mass gain but very compairable

Last edited:
so what would a cycle look like

500mg test e 1-12
40mg anvar 1-5 <---drop the var
clomid 50/50/50/50 2weekds after last pin ?

If it's your first cycle just drop the Var.

I'd add in small dosages of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) as well.

250 E3days

or 100 ED ( i prefer this)

why is it that some one talks about kick starting with dbol and no one minds but anavar is easyer the liver and every thing but people say no ??? just wondering.. not trying to sound like a dick soryy if it come off bad

you can kick start your cycle with dbol your second time around..

your first time cycling should be one substance. the reason being.. say you have a reaction to test (whatever it is.. ) you know that its the test and not the dbol.

if you did test at 500mg for 10 weeks with proper pct. then wait another 14 to 16 weeks.. do another cycle and add dbol. if for some reason you get too much bloat, BP is high, acne, etc.. you can basically say.."hey it must be the dbol"

its basically just so you know what your body can handle and what it cant or doesnt like to handle.

for instance. When i run past a certain mg of dbol, my bp goes up and I get nose bleeds. I dont hold any water on test only. simple stuff like that is what you learn when you take things slow and learn your body.

next cycle for me is
Test 1-14
Tren 5 to 12
Primo or EQ 1-14
Maybe var last 4 weeks
nolva-16-20

I have done test and tren, test and eq, now i am adding primo and seeing how i like it with the other two.

1-10 test eth
12-16 nolva 40 40 20 20

actually its more like weks 13-17 for post cycle therapy (pct).. hell be injecting 2wice p/w so week 10 is a pin week.. 11-12 off post cycle therapy (pct) week 13best bet is to take your last pin thurs/fri and then physically count 14 days to start post cycle therapy (pct)....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DET :)

Last edited:
actually its more like weks 13-17 for pct.. hell be injecting 2wice p/w so week 10 is a pin week.. 11-12 off pct week 13best bet is to take your last pin thurs/fri and then physically count 14 days to start pct....>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> DET :)

you know what.. i never thought about it like that.. i usually just count about 14 days from my last injection

thats funny that i never really thought about that.. thanks for clearin that up..

all my cycles are recorded into a Dollar store monthly calender (that has either kittens or sunsets on it.. LMAO)

Back