best test

hulk508

from your personal experiences what it the best type of test to take with 100mg of tren eod. i no they are all somewhat similiar but i was wondering if one is better than the other when combined with tren. i will be taking letro to keep the bloat down. i am looking to gain lean muscle, as little bloat as possible. i was thinking prop because i could take them together in the same needle. however i still have some unwanted body fat. about 17%. should i continue to drop body fat before i start the cycle or can i still drop bf while on this cycle?? what do you guys think?

Prop is commonly recommended with tren because they're both taken at the same time interval. I'm currently on a test e/tren cycle and the bodyfat is still comming off. Weight is actually staying the same but I can see myself leaning up and becoming more vascular.

If it didn't hurt like fuck I would recommend prop. There's only two spots I can out prop without it effecting my workouts a lot: my quads and my delts.

Insane_Man said:
If it didn't hurt like fuck I would recommend prop. There's only two spots I can out prop without it effecting my workouts a lot: my quads and my delts.

Pussy.

haha....i never took prop but i heard it sucks for like a week after...but hey no pain no gain...any of you guys have experience with letro im gona order it tomorow i read alot of good shit about it?

Prop is the most painful of the tests. Test E is my fav. Stings a bit, but not a whole lot. Basically just the feeling of the pin as it just going through the skin but the entire time injecting. Nothing overly major.

I was gona go with the test e but i just decided after readin some posts on here that the prop is better when combined with tren. i think the tren alone is crazy so i cant wait to start it with the prop...

Back