best timing for igf1 during pct, as an anti-catabolic aid

shaggz

hey guys. I ran an awesome 10 week cycle(test, hcg, and fadagia). I am on my 3rd week of pct, and maintaining most my gains.
pct consist of nolva, clomid, aromasin, creatine, beta alanine, and lots of amino acids. diet is on point. best pct ever, so far.

ive done lots of research on igf1 lr3, and see many ways to take it (in morning, pre work out, post work out, 30 min after work out) - depending on what you want to utilize it for(proliferation, differentiation, growth, insulin attributes, work out pumps, anti-catabolism etc.)

If I want to use it solely for preventing catabolism, while test levels balance back out, (and since nolva tanks igf levels), in your opinion what is the best time to take it?

I have been taking it in the morning(40mcg), with another 40mcg dose pre-work out in the afternoon.
is this too much? is there a more optimal way to take if If my goal is simply to maintain my cycle/s gains?

thanks!

Last edited:
hey guys. I ran an awesome 10 week cycle(test, hcg, and fadagia). I am on my 3rd week of pct, and maintaining most my gains.
pct consist of nolva, clomid, aromasin, creatine, beta alanine, and lots of amino acids. diet is on point. best pct ever, so far.

ive done lots of research on igf1 lr3, and see many ways to take it (in morning, pre work out, post work out, 30 min after work out) - depending on what you want to utilize it for(proliferation, differentiation, growth, insulin attributes, work out pumps, anti-catabolism etc.)

If I want to use it solely for preventing catabolism, while test levels balance back out, (and since nolva tanks igf levels), in your opinion what is the best time to take it?

I have been taking it in the morning(40mcg), with another 40mcg dose pre-work out in the afternoon.
is this too much? is there a more optimal way to take if If my goal is simply to maintain my cycle/s gains?

thanks!

30-60mins pre workout. The halflife will keep it active long after your workout is finished so the whole post workout injection theory is silly IMO. If you pin it Pre, you get the benefits of the inta-workout pumps, plus the post workout nutrient shuttling, and anabolic benefits it offers.

Id take it (the whole dose) upon wakening every day, it has an active life of about 30hrs so timing it pre or post isnt really going to have any added benefits. Ive tried pre, post, and upon wakening and found upon wakening to be the best most effective method.

Back