best way to cut body fat fast

sniper27

what is the absoulte best way to cut body fat quick. loose 15-20 lbs in that range. any certain drug? what should i eat? what should i stray from? help!!

DNP is just not worth your life to be danger to loose some extra pounds. T3, T4, Winstrol (winny), HGH, clen, diet (being at 3,000-4,000 cals with no bad food), cardio (which I do anyway even when I'm off season), and lastly some patience.

Remember that you want to loose fat not extra muscle tissue, which is why I like those calorie ranges, also some carb depletion and restrict the sodium intake and drinks lots of water for hydration.

i have asthma and i have heard that some of the asthma medications(very similar to clen) can have an effect if you take Winstrol (winny)? is this a bad thing? or shouldnt i worry about it?

No No, Winstrol (winny) in conjunction with other fat burners will give you the look you want not by itself. I know it will do low to mod stress on the liver in high doses, and cholesterol levels, but as for affecting asthma I don't want to give an answer I don't have have.

Maybe, someone else can jump on the asthma/winny effect.

I have asthma, but never taken Winstrol (winny). I don't see a reason why it should affect your asthma.

sniper27 said:
what is the absoulte best way to cut body fat quick. loose 15-20 lbs in that range. any certain drug? what should i eat? what should i stray from? help!!

well if u wanna lose that much FAST u will most probably lose muscle with that too. if u end up using a drug like dnp, clen, t3 for fat loss make sure u r on a cycle. something like deca 200mg every 4 days, test 250 every 4-5 days and proviron 50mg pd would be a very nice addition to that, it WILL HELP WITH THE FAT LOSS MUSCLE MAINTANANCE GOALS, by maintaining the body with lower estrogen buildup, one of the main culprits in fat gain. i know 99% of ppl will hound me for saying this coz every one is convinnced that deca is bad for cutting. i very highly disagree and say that i hope ppl would try things out before they make a claim.
and by the way, no matter what u do, if u dont count calories (be on a caloric deficiency based on your metabolism speed) and dont excersise with great intensity, then results will be very limited. just trying to say that if you wanna lose fat try to do it the responsible way. why do you want to lose it so fast? would u rather look flat/ lean soon or look full and ripped alittle bit later? the best way to burn fat and keep maintaining a low body fat (relatively low) year round is WORK ON THE INCREASE OF MUSCLE MASS.

Last edited:
diet, the low carb approach is the fastest way to lose fat, I just feel like shit when I do it.

Honestly, I would run a low dose of prop with some tren, use some clen, and cut your calories significantly. Really depends on how fast "fast" is but if you go 1000 cals below maintenance every day and do some heavy cardio, you can drop 3+ lbs a week. Stay away from carbs after 5pm and keep your protein as high as possible. The prop/tren combo will help retain as much lean mass as is possible on the calorie restricted diet. If you can afford it, run GH as well and you should see awesome results. Winstrol (winny) could be added for an even tighter look and again, to help preserve lean mass.

With that said, loosing at a more reasonable rate is a much better(safer) idea.

Diet and cardio bro is the only safe way. There are drugs that can help lean you and harden you but to lose fat, bro there is no magic except hard work, dedication to diet and time. There are temp tricks that work small wonders before contest, but face it, those are not what your looking for, you cant do that and then expect to maintain it. Beware of lasix or other diuretics unless your familiar of what to expect lestwise you end up a floater....meaning dead. Cut some carbs, lower calories, increase cardio, break meals up into smaller portions and more frequent to keep your metabolism engaged. Cheers.

I have asthma and ran Winstrol (winny) last summer. Cant say it effected me at all. Nothing was differant with the asthma.

Back