Best way to measure body fat?

DEXA... maybe local university is running studies, always looking for subjects, LSU was doing free DEXA scans for a couple years.

Other than that, somebody who knows what they are doing with calipers can be accurate, more so than the popular BIA machines which vary based on hydration levels in body. Your best bet, see if local universities are conducting any studies, if not, find a trainer who knows how to use skinfold calipers correctly, dont settle for BIA

DEXA is rpetty solid, but I'd have to say hydrastatic testing is the best out there. I've used one a couple times. They are extremely accurate.

DEXA... maybe local university is running studies, always looking for subjects, LSU was doing free DEXA scans for a couple years.

Other than that, somebody who knows what they are doing with calipers can be accurate, more so than the popular BIA machines which vary based on hydration levels in body. Your best bet, see if local universities are conducting any studies, if not, find a trainer who knows how to use skinfold calipers correctly, dont settle for BIA

Cailpers is going to be the best way? For what I can get.

i went to a local health food store and they do the test where they run an electrical current from your foot through to your hand for like 10 bucks. its more accurate than the calipers and tells you a lot more info. try that if you can

i went to a local health food store and they do the test where they run an electrical current from your foot through to your hand for like 10 bucks. its more accurate than the calipers and tells you a lot more info. try that if you can

actually no, it is not more accurate than calipers for reasons stated above.

Back