bf estimate 6'0 215

sportf190

im about 4-5 weeks away from my spring cutter which will be 10-12 weeks with test/tren/eq.. i would like to know if i can achieve that ripped look with my size now and what you guys think about my physique.. I already know diet and cardio will determine how lean i will be so im just looking to see how you guys think i will end up looking thanks! critque welcome!

the bf tester at the gym its an electronic one where you squeeze your hands says im 16.4% and my waist size is a 34-35... i would love to be a 32 for summer and hope i can still look big

search the forums for the thread that drewbolic posted. it was a bf% calculator and it was almost spot on with me.. im 6ft2 220lbs .. told me i was 9.6%.. the following day i got tested at 10%.. it was more accurate than i thought it would be.. maybe it just got lucky..

Yea i started doing legs after i tore my pec in december so i have some catchin up to do but ill get there! Lol now its actually one of my favorites to lift weird isnt it?

the bf tester at the gym its an electronic one where you squeeze your hands says im 16.4% and my waist size is a 34-35... i would love to be a 32 for summer and hope i can still look big

That thing you used with your hands measures body fat via bioelectrical impedence so what it does is takes your height, weight, and age into account and sends an electric current through your body. Electricity likes water, so anything that impedes it (i.e. fat), it will slow down the current. Your bodyfat is then based off the time it takes the electric current to go from one side of the body to the other. If you are dehydrated, your body fat percentage will be higher than what it actually is. If you're hydrated enough, it should be fairly accurate.

Yea usually i do it with a good amount of water in me at the gym but whatever im not too concerned on the numbers but judging by my pics u think 10-12 weeks will be enough to be 32 inch waist and ripped?

I'd say between 14-16% bf (everyone pulls their shorts way down to hide love handles) ;)

Your symmetry needs a lot of work (legs). Lots of Lunges and Squats while you cut IMO. Good luck.

i didnt read this whole thread, so i dont know what people have suggested but i would say no less than 15%. you can kinda see some abs but not really. the pics are kinda shitty too, so that doesnt help i do know you got horrible taste in boxers though LOL!

srsly, your upper body is way ahead of your legs. i cant see them b/c of the boxers but even there i cant even see a 'tear drop' on your quads which tells me right away they are not developed.

focus this year doing legs. train the shit out of them and not just on quads, hams are half your leg too.

Back