• 14-15%

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • 16-17%

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 18-19%

Votes: 2 18.2%

• Total voters
gonna say 14-15%...those scales are notoriously inaccurate

what made you decide to gear up? looks like you're barely scratching your natty potential?

Thanks! Decided to gear up to test the waters before a bulking cycle this winter. Also to help with recovery and preserve muscle while cutting.

why the fuck is your goal to lose fat.
im afraid you will look too scrawny losing any weight at all.

i would concentrate on gaining muscle on that test if I were you. atleast eat at your BMR and train hard.

Use the mirror to measure results....chances are your weight wont change much at all - based on your goals and diet

dude in all honesty... you need to gain not lose.. train hard and eat everything in sight to get some muscle up. then once your bulked start thinking about trimming down. you have nothing to show off if your trim. you need to get some muscle mass to you first.

what are you tring to cut?? is this the look you are going for???
skinnyman.jpg

no. Can you (or other wise participants in the discussion) answer any of my questions?

honestly.... you cant cut what you dont have, and your bf is low enough to do a clean bulk and look leaner with higher bf and more muscle.. than low bf and no muscle....

no point doing winstrol, test will be starting to touch the peak now... so carry on upto 12 weeks... and cals bring in 3500 plus... with your gentics i cant see you adding much fat, but you will look a lot better bulked and musculer plus still have your abs.... if you can get to 215,,, you should look ok ..

i'dd have to agree, you should have used your first cycle to gain if anything....but you really shoulda put on another 20lbs naturally....don't bother with the winstrol....just start eating...

just curious, how much test are you taking?

Last edited:
Honeslty bro, you don't even really look like your in shape at all. Looks like you might lift 1-2times a week if that. Lift harder, get some new exercises, shock it up, and eat some foodz.

Dude.. Seriously. You need to put some weight on. If you pack 20 pounds of muscle on, it's going to lower your bodyfat%... think about it.

I appreciate the honest opinions and I think you guys are right. I'm starting a lean bulk. One problem is my work requires me to move around a lot, I walk a few miles a day. Gaining weight is, thus, a potential problem. But I'll shoot for 3500-4000 calories and weights 3-4times a wk. (currently, I only half-ass lift 1-2times/wk, just like Ian guessed).

wow there freind....1-2 week while juicing? that's a waist of your money. don't worry about the lean bulk, just bulk don't worry about a couple extra pounds of fat, you'll still look better. and don't worry about the walking...in the summer my job has me walking at least 4-5miles a day and swinging a sledge hammer for hours on end, I sitll make it to the gym 5 days a week and I still put on weight, just eat eat and eat some more.

I'm sorry I'm new here so I should be shit talking but you have absolutley NO buisiness juicing. R u kidding me? U juice when u have a good diet plan that Uve been on for a while and a legit training program that is working. 1 to 2 times a week? Cutting at 6 3 195? Urgh. I hope this is a troll

Back