BF% Precentage?

1badmofo thats a little off bud , thats about what arnold was (9%) at Id say hes at 13% even though hes that vascular some people are just naturally more vascular at higher bodyfat percentages then others ,im one of them also I still remain reallyyy veiny even when I bulk up and get to 15-17 % body fat . Dont let the veins fool you too much .

solid delts and traps, deff gotta hit the chest and tris harder dude, other than that solid. and bf id say around 12 to 14%

solid delts and traps, deff gotta hit the chest and tris harder dude, other than that solid. and bf id say around 12 to 14%

How do you figure 12-14- hes got abs!!
They come in at 9-10

Nope I got you at 8-9 leaning a bit closer to 9

I don't believe the 270 either unles your legs are 3 feet wide. I put you at 235-245

Im thinking more along the lines of 220-230, he's not massive at all he is just cut, arms arent that big-no triceps which make the arm big, maybe 18" at best. And i would say 10% BF, just ,my 2C

Strength athlete. Aka doesn't care about having a pretty chest and pretty triceps... I would say because he is thick as fuck he is 270. You guys just hate cuz you have pretty muscles, not man muscle.

Back