bicep injections

Powerhouse9

I really want to try and inject into them, but my chic has me freaking out about it. She is a nurse and keeps telling me that I might hit some artery or main vein or something that is in there. Should I be a certain BF % to see the veins and try and miss them? I want the localized growth but not the worry. How many of you guys have injected into the bicep without problems? And does it mess up your lifting because of the injection pain or anything?

Actually spotinjecting the bis is not too bad. You only have one major artery (brachial) and it is on the upper outer portion of your bicep. If you inject strait down into the belly you should be fine. the pump you get after doing bis injections is amazing, you may have a little trouble the first time you hit bis but after that you should be used to it.

I have never done bicep inj before until like 4 weeks ago.....now I hit them 3 times a week w/ tren and I love it..no pain, no nothing.

If localized growth is the only reason you are going to do it, don't bother. Any "extra" growth you get will disappear once you finish your cycle.

xtinct said:
If localized growth is the only reason you are going to do it, don't bother. Any "extra" growth you get will disappear once you finish your cycle.

i disagree, i beleive if ones puts enough oil in the muscle to stretch the fascia it is very benificial for optimum growth.

fuzzy-1 said:
i disagree, i beleive if ones puts enough oil in the muscle to stretch the fascia it is very benificial for optimum growth.

fuzzy..you are right bro.......there was a thread here on this before......

bicep injections are very easy and painless..depending on what oils you use.....

jyzza said:
fuzzy..you are right bro.......there was a thread here on this before......

I am just speaking from my own experience. One cycle I was hitting my triceps and biceps almost exlcusively, and although my arms looked pretty big during the cycle, all the extra size disappeared within two weeks after the last injection.

fuzzy-1 said:

That makes no sense to me....

5CCs is about 1 teaspoon. How much are you putting in there and over what period to really do anything? Scar tissue from the needle or injecting too fast could cause some swelling I suppose.

I have to agree with jyzza, I used to only spotinject shoulders but they are now way bigger than the rest of my body so I rotate and spot inject bis as well. I definately have seen permanent growth from spot injections

Popichulo said:
Actually spotinjecting the bis is not too bad. You only have one major artery (brachial) and it is on the upper outer portion of your bicep. .

No. The brachial artery is quite medial. Hold the arm out, palm up. The artery courses down the area of the upper arm and elbow closest to the body.
If we stay up from the elbow (midway between shoulder and elbow), the biceps injection is very safe. You'd have to use a mighty long needle to get the artery. As for as the veins, just aspirate.

spot injecting biceps is great. i used tren for a while then i switched to Winstrol (winny). when i started injecting the Winstrol (winny) it hurt for a few times but now it is painless. i have been injecting only Winstrol (winny) in my bi's and tri's for about 6 months and people tell me they have never seen my arms this developed . so i do believe in localized growth but not with the oils only with the different type of suspensions(test and wiiny)

i use 28 gauge 1/2 insulin pins for zambons, 25 1 inch if using qv 100mg.

Back