Big Bulk Cycle (serious Weight)

Id throw in some A-dex instead of the nolva ed. You will still grow like crazy but will keep the insane amout of water you will have off.

isotop:

i think that way 2!! :biggthump, sustenon has shorter esters ... so i put in the biggining... when ill do testoviron, my body its full of test from Sustanon (sust), so the results of testoviron come faster. i have 2 think a litle more in the doses of the sust and test... or 750 mg or 1000 mg all cycle.

The anadrol, i know that its a strong anabol, but what about the secundary effects? u nottest your liver ?

how did u know that im not from america ? lol.... let me guess... my weak english ?? sorry m8.. im from portugal

blackjack:

im not doin that 2 weeks of 600 mg anymore, 400 mg 3-12 its the dose im thiking 2 do.

mattd46612:

thanks 4 the tip, but a-dex its really better than novaldex ?

Thanks 2 all users in this thread u guys the best. Really a great help with the tips.

Filhodafruta said:
isotop:

i think that way 2!! :biggthump, sustenon has shorter esters ... so i put in the biggining... when ill do testoviron, my body its full of test from Sustanon (sust), so the results of testoviron come faster. i have 2 think a litle more in the doses of the sust and test... or 750 mg or 1000 mg all cycle.

The anadrol, i know that its a strong anabol, but what about the secundary effects? u nottest your liver ?

how did u know that im not from america ? lol.... let me guess... my weak english ?? sorry m8.. im from portugal

blackjack:

im not doin that 2 weeks of 600 mg anymore, 400 mg 3-12 its the dose im thiking 2 do.

mattd46612:

thanks 4 the tip, but a-dex its really better than novaldex ?

Thanks 2 all users in this thread u guys the best. Really a great help with the tips.

okay i would change it to this
Dbol 50 mg ed weeks 1-4
Sustanon or Enanthate weeks 1-12(use the same one the whole time no reason to switch)
1,000 mgs per week
Deca weeks 1-12
400 mgs per week
Nolvadex eod at 20 mgs
You should then run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and nolva atleast for pct

Im just finishing up a cycle w those compounds but w eq in the mix and slightly higher dosage on the deca. You will enjoy it.

some may say to run the test 2 weeks past the deca but i personally dont have a need to do so. I recover just fine from decca even running it at high doses.

I don't think you should do another cycle yet. You should just try to gain some weight naturally. By your numbers you were between 200-210 lbs at time time of your first cycle which for your height isn't very much. This is of course just my opinion but i'm also also on the tall side (6'4"). I also feel like many that this cycle is a bit heavy.

Phil9999 said:
okay i would change it to this
Dbol 50 mg ed weeks 1-4
Sustanon or Enanthate weeks 1-12(use the same one the whole time no reason to switch)
1,000 mgs per week
Deca weeks 1-12
400 mgs per week
Nolvadex eod at 20 mgs
You should then run Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and nolva atleast for pct

Im just finishing up a cycle w those compounds but w eq in the mix and slightly higher dosage on the deca. You will enjoy it.

Thks for the opinion.

Im thiking now this :

1-10 Enantate 1000mg
11-12 Enantate 750mg
1-12 Deca 400 mg
1-3 50mg anadrol

and my post cycle should be:

13-15 Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 1500 IU eod
14-17 Nolvadex 20 mg ed

What u think about this ?

gs_980 said:
I don't think you should do another cycle yet. You should just try to gain some weight naturally. By your numbers you were between 200-210 lbs at time time of your first cycle which for your height isn't very much. This is of course just my opinion but i'm also also on the tall side (6'4"). I also feel like many that this cycle is a bit heavy.

I'm 235 lb now... my cycles have 6 months of natural training between them... so i dont think im rushing things up, but i respect your opinion ;)

Thks 4 all the help!

Back