Big clits-good or bad

All of your post gave me such a laugh!! You guys are crazy. Kamikaze I get your point, and they do but nobody wants to be smashed or smothered in the process. I'm just saying....

Lol so true. All I can think of is the mission impossible theme when someone attempts a 300lber

haha all us meatheads talking about pussy you knew this was going to get replies but big is ok there is such thing as too big tho no prefrence here i like em all

Nasty. Pure beef n cheddar.

Needs to be nice n trim n pink. Any overly large clit or hanging flappy wizards sleeve lips are a nooo go. Deal breaker, id hit it the 1st time of course and maybe ongoing but would never ultimately be with a girl like that or ever go down. not my thang at all

I dated a girl once for a while that had inverted nipples. The first time I saw them I had no fucking idea what I was looking at. but I didn't say anything. I just started sucking on them and low and behold those fuckers popped right out! What a relief!

Ooh, and I forgot to mention. She was a fucking squirter as well. Now we are talking!

Last edited:
Nice I never had a squirter just ones that slowly goosh out and mess up my bed sheets

ooh no, this one would fill your mouth up. She was quite adventurous as well. I'd fill it up with whipped cream and nail that pus. Made a mess of the bed but it was worth it.
I've had 3 squirters in my time. The last one (spanish chick) couldn't do it, so I told her to go learn how to do it and then practice on her self. Sure enough, she got that working! No B/S either.

That's crazy I didn't think that was something a chick could learn...prally school that one up on how to launch ping pong balls...

:bowdown: give me the secret so I may spread the knowledge lol

She fucking looked it up on line! Took her a little bit of time to get it, but she got it for sure. When she told me she got it to work, I didnt believer her. But she did!

Mega clit = micro penis

A clit should NOT cast a shadow...

I think that's when the big clit becomes a little dick-

Back