Biggest Pumps

1mr for preworkout

as far a steroid.....tren

omg everytime i brush my teeth my biceps feel as if they r going to explode

ebverytime i fuck when im done im like 3x bigger cus im soooo pumped hahah:destroy:

For gear I like Sust. Deca., anadrol... For supplement I'd say an aspirin, caffiene,and ephidrine stack.

supplement wise...

Get some cheap ass L-Arginine @ Wal-Mart and take about 2,500mg 20 minutes before hitting the gym. If you know of anything better than this, my ears are wide open!

Gear wise- for me D-BOL

Just bought some 1mr. I've tried super pump max, 250, and ravage. As well as some nitric oxide pills. Plasma jet I think it was.

Hoping the 1mr is good shit. The pumps motivate me to train harder.

Supplement wise has anyone tried gplc? I'm on my second bottle of that and I've never had anything pump me up like that shit does! I think they give it to heart patients or something but you can buy it otc now. Def suggest it.

Originally Posted by balboa270
Sorry your a idiot
no more a idot than picking a cycle based on a 30 minute pump in the gym lol. the pump doesnt mean shit.
__________________<a href="beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html">Hangzhou to Huangshan </a>
NOT ONLY IS STUPIDITY <a href="beijinglandscapes.com/huangshan-tour.html">Huangshan Trip </a>INCURABLE BUT ITS ALSO CONTAGIOUS OVER THE INTERNET.

VAR ONLY PCT = PREMARIN AND MIDOL.

Back