Biggin

Steroids are safe to use ...They are not the vital organ destroyers that Most might have you believe.Because facts are Most people that use them never had a problem using them or long after......But yet people lack the scientific facts and the self experience facts but yet they still cry steroids kills....This shows me how i DO NOT want to be like them.

LIVER TOXICITY IS HEAVILY OVERRATED !!!

I'm not really one to jump on the orals are going to kill you bandwagon, as I have successfully ran oral Winstrol at 50mg/day for 6 weeks, Accutane at 40mg/day for 4 months with Anavar at 60mg/day for the last 5 weeks, and DBol at 30mg/day for 5 weeks and all my liver values came back absolutely perfect, but I would be weary with methylated Tren. I felt the havoc Tren Ace wreaked at 50mg/day and with that being said, I don't know if I would want anything of that sorts running through my system without it being completely necessary. IMHO, if you are going to run Tren, run a conservative dose of Tren Ace for 6-8 weeks and I'm sure you'll be more than satisfied.

Steroids are safe to use ...They are not the vital organ destroyers that Most might have you believe.Because facts are Most people that use them never had a problem using them or long after......But yet people lack the scientific facts and the self experience facts but yet they still cry steroids kills....This shows me how i DO NOT want to be like them.

Definitely not overrated with oral Tren. Do some research on it...you'll see.

Definitely not overrated with oral Tren. Do some research on it...you'll see.

Oh Don't get me wrong brother I have definitely done my research on this compound.. YES any METHYL compound is more likely to be dangerous.. but i dont expect knowledgeable people to be out there taking 3mgs ED of the stuff.. I RAN IT AT 250mcgs the first run for 3 weeks.. Loved it.. blood test.. Liver values= normal.. high normal range

Then my next go around 250mcgs ED for 2 weeks, last week I bumped it to 500mcgs and.. noticed immediately the change in dosage.. and i think that 500mcgs ED is premium dosing for this compound..

Once again bloodwork done.. after the discontinuation of the trial run of this compound.. liver values SLIGHTLY Elevated outside normal range according to my doctor.. but I also was running 3 orals at the time, and I feel If I had just been running the OT I would have still been in normal range... I was running OT + Var + Proviron and where as many people do not consider proviron an oral compound, it actually really is.. It is NOT an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) just because it displays the properties of an AI.

:)

I am definitely not saying that when misused that it isn't dangerous.. but when used well within it's proper state.. then yes it is an effective and awesome compound..

DEFINITELY NOT A BEGINNER COMPOUND BY ANY MEANS !!:bigok:

I don't know about this statement bro. I started Anadrol over 2 years ago and stopped within 2 days from kidneys hurting so bad. I don't think they would write it on the warning label if it weren't true for some of us.
Now if you are referring just to the oral tren...well , then I really have no data to back it with nor personal experience.

Peace Oz

Age will have a huge factor in what one individual will encounter also with liver or kidney toxicity levels. I'm older and stear clear of harsh orals...I have alot of Haloplex on hand (180 tabs 10mg) that I just won't even run. Ya want it? :)

i got a hold of GP oral tren, 100 pills at 250mcg per pill, which equals out to be .25mg, i will be taking 500mcg (.5mg) for 3-4 weeks. A friend tried this with the same exact dosage and got incredible results. Ill keep ya posted.

Right now im 5'11. 205 with around 8-9% bf. ill give it a week or so, see what gains/side effects i got, and let everyone know

i got a hold of GP oral tren, 100 pills at 250mcg per pill, which equals out to be .25mg, i will be taking 500mcg (.5mg) for 3-4 weeks. A friend tried this with the same exact dosage and got incredible results. Ill keep ya posted.

Right now im 5'11. 205 with around 8-9% bf. ill give it a week or so, see what gains/side effects i got, and let everyone know

sweet, im def. interested.

Back