Biomex Labs?

Why would you say, don't pay attention to the size of the vials when Biomex doesn't use smaller size vials. :confused:

Micro

Actually they do. They ran out of the tall vials and had to resort to either using the smaller size ones or delaying customer orders for 6 weeks. So they went with the shorter vial size.

The Biomex rep over on O-L-M made a post about this awhile back and cleared it all up.

that sucks that dude that started the posts friend got rid of it cuz he thought it was bunk. what a waste

biomex i had a lot of pain injecting, oil looked good quality and passed through needle smooth... results were good, thats all i can give ya. If it was promeds id say they treated me right

Hey Just got BioMex Winstrol (winny) 100mg and Sust 350 the labels are plain white with black lettering. Can anyone tell me what they think of this product???

Cant remember who posted but yup... Biomexx... whoever ran out of talls had to order what was in stock. Can you imagine a company like Organon or Shering doing that? ; ) UG baby.. Yeah just because it doesn't fit, doesn't mean that you must acquit. ; ) I wonder who got that.

I dont think thats real biomex man the biomex i have gotten in the past looks nothing like that, google biomex and u will see what i meen if u look at some sites. I hoe that helps also i got mine within the last year so that may be what has happend just a product label and vial up date , my vials dont look like that and my labels are white with blue out lines with blk print white snap off lid

taste it and see what it tatse like...hopfully he didnt put in another vial and delute it on you...that would not be cool///do u know what gear taste lik..?

does anyone have any input on biomex tren A from naps gear? I ordered some vials because ei heard good things about biomex in general but just looking for some input on the tren, also I ordered their anavar.

thanks

does anyone have any input on biomex tren A from naps gear? I ordered some vials because ei heard good things about biomex in general but just looking for some input on the tren, also I ordered their anavar.

thanks
Naps are good, i've been with them for a long time by now, i guess your gear is legit.
I have never tried biomex myself , but i am sure naps do not sell fakes.
Trenaver and other stuff from this shop were genuine.

Back